22 👻

Ming POV:

"Onika get yo ass up man" I said hitting her. She been in a real down mood all day and I mean I know why but we got to find my sister ain't no time for all that "ming just leave me alone please" she said sadly then looked up at me.

 She been in a real down mood all day and I mean I know why but we got to find my sister ain't no time for all that "ming just leave me alone please" she said sadly then looked up at me

"No cookie get yo ass up bro" I said and she just stared at me. She looked... not her self. I sighed and laid next to her putting my head on hers "come on we gotta find sissy , I miss her cookie" I said lowly and she sighed. "Ok come on" she said and got up dragging herself out of the room I was about to leave out when I got a call.
                         Phone convo:
Me: hello"

??: Mimi it's me" the voice said it sounded like... But how.

Me: C-Chanel" I asked

??: yes it's me" the voice said

Me: CHANEL what the fuck where are you ?" I asked

??: I don't know but I'm gonna die here I can't go much longer please hurry up" she said sounding weak

Me: we are i promise we'll get you today you won't spend another day in there" I said with tears falling

??: I gotta go but please hurry up

Me: CHANEL WAIT-

The line went dead. I can't tell cookie about this it'll kill her but we need to hurry up.

Onika POV:

I walked into the kitchen and seen Beyoncé sitting on the floor eating chicken nuggets. Now why is this girl on the floor eating chicken nuggets in the kitchen ? I slightly laughed and sat down next to her. "Babyyyyyy" I said then laid in her lap to mess with her "N-Nika up" she said pushing me "no I wanna lay on you" I said then laid back in her lap "N-Nika m-m-moveeeeeee" she whined pushing me again.

I sat up and looked at her pouting "why I can't lay in yo lap" I said fake sad "e-eat" she said "ok" I said then started fake crying "n-nika c-c-cr-crying" she asked "you being mean to me" I said with a pout. She looked at me for a while then kissed me on the lips. I was stunned. I couldn't move. She kissed me. Her lips are so soft. and plum. She pulled back "n-no cry" she said then came and sat in between my legs. I was still froze it's like she don't even know what she just did I reached up and touched my lips tracing them. I snapped out of it and looked at her she turned her and faced me putting a chicken nugget up to my mouth. "I don't want nun baby" I said and she pouted "n-nika e-eat" she said and I shook my head. She huffed then got up walking away.

I followed her into the living room and and she sat on the couch watching cartoons "baby" I called out and she ignored me "babyyy" I called out again and she ignored me chomping on her nuggets. I walked over to her and sat next to her and put my head down staring it the floor. I shouldn't be sitting on my ass right now but I just don't got motivation no more I seriously wanna quit but I know I can't I gotta find my sister. Matter fact I need to go.