40🛁

23:53:26 left

Roman pov:

"Chanel open the fucking door before I shoot this bitch down" I gritted standing outside holding bey. "I'm only opening the door cause you got pookie" she said and I rolled my eyes. "I really don't care" I said then the door opened. I kicked chanel and her stomach and walked in "Oww cookie what the fuck" she whined holding her stomach and I ignored her walking to my room. I laid beyonce down and she opened her eyes "hurt" she said lowly with tears forming in her eyes. I stared at her for a while thinking if I had enough time to take care of her. NO. "Mm yea, come on baby wanna take a bath" I asked her holding my hand out and she nodded rubbing her eye with one hand and grabbing mine with the other. I walked her into the restroom and started the bath water adding bubbles in it. "Sit here i'm finna go get yo clothes" I told her and she nodded

I walked back into my room and opened the drawer getting bey some underwear and a bra. I went into another one and got her some shorts and a lose shirt. "Cookie come here" chanel said walking in and I rolled my eyes. "Look man i'm doing something now get out my face before I hurt you" I said to her and she waved me off. "Girl I don't care about none of that, come take care of this baby" she said and I smacked my lips "I'll get to the fucking baby when I get to her why you rushing" I said and she mugged me. "No onika you need to get to this baby now" she said pointing her finger at me. "I can't" I said grabbing some lotion for bey  "Why not" she asked and I ignored her. "Tanya" she said and I smacked my lips "Man just because damn" I said irritated and then I heard bey soft voice call me. "I gotta go, just watch her till i'm out the hospital damn" I said then walked away from her going back to bey.

"Yes" I asked when I walked in setting her stuff on the counter. "water" she said pointing over to the tub that was about to over flow "Oh shit" I said rushing to turn the water off. I drained some of the water out then turned to her and smiled "Ok boo lets get you cleaned up" I said then took the hoodie off her. I glanced over her body seeing the horrible condition it was in and sighed. I picked her up and gently sat her down in the tub, she looked at the bubbles and smiled playing with them. "Bubba bubble" she said smiling scooping up some of the bubbles in her hand and showing it to me. "I see baby they pretty" I said smiling at her looking into her innocent eyes. "Pretty just like you" I finished and kissed her nose then sat down beside the tub. She blushed and looked away from me. I smiled at her shyness but it faded when I remembered what she just went through and that if I'm not in a hospital in some hours I'm gonna die. "BB" I said and she looked at me "I'm sorry I let him get you stink" I said then rubbed her cheek. "You come" she said and I gave her a small smile  "I'm gonna forever come rescue you boo" I said and she smiled. "Like a superhero " she asked and I nodded laughing a little. "L-Like Batman" she asked happily and I smiled at her "Yea like bat man from the hood" I said and she giggled.

"Ready to get bathed" I asked her grabbing her a towel out the cabinet. She nodded and I walked closer to her bending down wetting the towel in the water then grabbing the soap and putting it on the towel. I started carefully washing aware of how fragile of sore she was right now. "Ow bubba" she said wincing "Sorry boo" I said being more careful. When I was done I stood up fully and looked down at her "You wanna get out right now" I asked her and she shook her head. "Ok i'll be right back" I said walking out the restroom then walked into the kitchen to get me something to drink.

"Onika come meet yo baby" chanel said when I walked pass her and I groaned."Fine damn" I said walking over to where she was. "There she go" she said pointing down at the couch and I looked at the baby.

 "There she go" she said pointing down at the couch and I looked at the baby