48🕹

Onika pov:

"Beyonce get up and get ready" I said looking through the dresser for an outfit for me and dagga. "Beyonce" I said not hearing moving  looking back at her and she was still laying there sleep. I sighed and walked over to her "Wake up baby" I said shaking her and she whined. "I'm sleepy bubba" she mumbled opening her eyes the closing them right back. "You have to get ready now come on" I said pulling her up and she pouted. "Goodmorning baby" I said then kissed her cheek "Go brush your teeth and wash your face" I said and she groaned standing up. "You want me to get you some clothes" I asked and she nodded rubbing her eye. "Ok, did you shower last night" I asked and she shook her head "Hop in the shower while you in there" I said then pecked her lips a few times.

"Cookie where ya'll finna go" ming asked walking in and beyonce walked towards the restroom. "To this place I found it got bowling, a arcade area, go carts, food, and lazer tag" I said and her face lit up. "Can I go pleaseeee" she begged and I laughed "Look at you begging like a bitch" I said and she smacked her lips. "Can I go" she said giving me puppy dog eyes "Yes you can go, get ready and ask chanel do she wanna come" I said and she squealed "Thank you sissy" she said rushing out.  I shook my head at her and went around the bed picking dagga up seeing her eyes started opening. "Hi mommy baby" I said smiling while she yawned. "You ready to have fun" I asked walking over to bey dresser to get her clothes ready.

Once I found her a outfit I laid it on the bed then grabbed dagga baby tub. "You ready to bathe poopy" I asked walking into the restroom where bey was in the shower. I put the baby tub in the sink and started running warm water in it. I opened the cabinet and got out the baby soap, shampoo, and towel.  "Nika something wrong with the water" bey said and I started laughing pouring some soap in the tub for bubbles. "That's me baby i'm sorry" I said turning the water off cause the tub was full. "Why you in here" she asked and I smacked my lips unbuttoning dagga one piece. "I can be in here if I want nigga" I said taking the whole thing off her. "Not if you gone mess with the water" she said and I took dagga pamper off. "I was running dagga some water" I said setting her in the tub gently.

She looked at me smiling then started making random baby noises. "You like the water huh" I said smiling at her and she kicked her little legs. I poured a little of the shampoo in my hand and mixed it together before putting it in her hair and massaging her scalp. "I'm glad you ain't a crybaby" I said smiling at her and she cheesed at me with her gums on full display. I cupped some of the water in my hand and poured it in her hair washing the soap out. "Baby can you put on music" bey asked "What song" I asked grabbing my phone connecting it to the speaker. "I can't stand the rain" she said and I typed it in "By tina turner" I asked and she said yes so I pressed the song letting it play on the speaker.

"Let's get mommy baby cleaned" I said smiling and put some soap on dagga towel.  I started bathing her and she was moving around alot "Dagga be still" I said trying to wash her up but she kept kicking her legs. "Stop girl" I said raising my voice a little and her bottom lip started quivering. "Noo baby don't cry i'm sorry" I said bending down to pecked her nose. I pulled back some and she reached for my face so I put it back close to hers. "You wanna have a staring contest" I said and she giggled kicking her legs. I pecked her lips then stood up straight. I started back washing her and beyonce came out the shower.  "I wanna help" she said and I shook my head "Bae you don't even got no clothes on go get dressed" I said and she smacked her lips. "Please" she said and I sighed "I'll let you help dress her and stuff please go get ready we gotta go" I said and she smiled "Ok" she said happily then walked out.

I finished bathing dagga then got a dry off towel using it to pick her up. "Hii poopy" I said smiling holding her in front of me and she smiled reaching out and touching my nose. I walked out the restroom going into the room seeing bey was ready. "Ouu yay give her to me" she said walking towards me with her arms reaching for dagga. "Umm excuse me ma'am" I said stepping back and she smacked her lips "You gotta get ready let me get her" she said and I pouted knowing I had to get ready. "Fine" I said handing her to bey and she smiled. "Bye go get ready" she said and I smacked my lips grabbing my clothes.