46😡

Onika pov:

"Hell no i'm leaving" I said and beyonce stood up "I'm going too" she said and I walked over to kenny. "Give me my damn baby" I said snatching dagga out of his hands. "Yo ass ain't coming here no more" I said and he shrugged. "Bitch you just worry about how you finna get yo ass beat" he said and I glared at him. "Cause yo big mouth ass wanna snitch and shit" I said and he started laughing. "Cookie I know you ain't scared" lo said. "Who scared ? I ain't scared of nobody" I said and she nodded smirking "Mhm yea sure" she said.

"Matter fact I don't even care" I said "Oh really" lo asked and I nodded. "I'm a whole gangsta I ain't worried about her" I said and rih started boosting me. "Yea best friend tell em we do this for real" she said laughing and I nodded agreeing with her "Yea this that real life shit we live that life for real" I said starting to feel my fear go away. "Right we jumped in that water for real" she said still laughing and I nodded smiling "We smoke loud packs" I said hitting my chest. "What the name of them packs is" rih said coming by my side. "We got that jermaine pack" I said sticking up one finger and she did the same. "Yea fasho who else" she said "We got Jamal, mark, meek, caleb, mitchelle, and brat" I said naming a few of the people I had to get rid of and rih starting getting hype. "Don't forget that extra loud pack" she said and I smiled "You know we all smoking on that matthew pack he fill my lungs every night" I said. "Smoke that nigga everyday" rih said and we did our hand shake.

"Yea ya'll talking all that shit until she pull up" lo said and I waved her off. "Nah we ain't scared over here right bey" I said looking at her and she scoffed. "Speak for yo self" she said "Bae come on you supposed to be gangsta too" I said and she rolled her eyes waving me off. "Nah I don't live that life for real" she said and I shook my head. "Well live the babysitting life then" I said handing dagga to her. I was finna sit down but I heard loud banging on the door making me freeze up and look at it. "Who that is" I asked lowly and rih went to go check. "bitcchhh it's solo" she said quietly looking back at me. "Shit, shit, shit" I said then started pacing with my hands on my head. "Nah you a gangsta remember ? Gone and open the door thug" kenny said and I flicked him off. "I ain't opening a damn thing" I said and the banging started to get louder making dagga cry.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing one of her binkys off the counter and walked back into the living room bending down in front of the baby. "Here" I said putting the binky in her mouth and holding it there until she latched on. I wiped some crust from by her eye and she reached her hands out touching my face."Wanna come with mommy" I asked and she smiled from behind her binky so picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Let me open this door before she bang that hoe down" I said walking to the door and opening it being met with an angry solo.

"Heyyy" I said and she pushed me back "Damn girl you don't see my damn baby in my hands" I said watching her walk in. "Hold her real quick" I said to rih handing dagga to her. "You fucked my sister" solo said balling her fist up. "No, we didn't fuck" I said "Then what did ya'll do" she asked looking at beyonce and beyonce pointed at me. "I-girl don't be pointing at me" I said mugging her. "What ya'll do onika" solo said staring me down "I don't even know" I said shrugging. "She ate her out" I heard kenny say and I turned around giving him the dirtiest look I could do. "Get yo ass out" I said pointing to the door. "YOU WHAT" solo yelled and i looked back at her smiling awkwardly. "We had bible study" I said and then heard kenny scoff "If bible study make you scream 'baby wait' then sure" he said and I huffed looking up. This nigga trying to kill me.

"I'm finna whoop yo ass" she said to beyonce and her eyes grew wide while she shook her head. "Yea get yo ass up" she said and bey started crying "N-No sissy please i'm s-sorry" she said stuttering and I walked over by her. "Calm down baby" I said rubbing her back trying to calm her down. "GET YO ASS BACK" solo yelled at me and I looked her up and down. "Who you yelling at cuz" I asked cause I just know she ain't yelling at me. "Look" she said then snached me up by my shirt to where my feet was barley on the ground I was on my tippy toes. "The only reason i'm not beating yo fucking head in right now is cause you got stitches" she gritted and I nodded quickly. I'm not gone lie something about solo when it came to bey scared the hell out of me. "Why you touch my sister" she asked lifting me further up and I kicked my feet trying to feel the ground. "I-I don't know" I said and she chuckled. "You don't know" she asked then threw me on the ground making me hit my head.