19🤒

onika pov:

We was sitting in my office looking through the stuff and trying to figure out where Chanel was at when we heard alot of commotion then the door bust open. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME" ming screamed at me when she came in with tears running down her face and meg following behind her.  "Im sorry baby i couldnt im taking it hard myself" I said to her feeling myself about to cry but not letting it show. Cant be weak in a place of work like this. "THATS CAUSE ITS YOUR FAULT IF YOU DIDNT DO THIS SHIT SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE" She yelled at me with anger in her voice and as much as i hate to admit it she was right it is my fault. If i woulda just been a normal teen and not doing this fucking shit my mother would still be alive but now she gone and its all my fault. "Im sorry" I whispered looking down "I hate you, you shoulda died instead of her" She said and her voice was filled with hate and them words that left her mouth made my hate grow and my anger grow but at the same time it really hurt my feelings to hear her say that to me cause i love her but i guess i no longer have that since im pretty sure Chanel hate me too i did get her mother killed and her kidnapped.

"Ming that was a little harsh" Lo said lowly "A little harsh that was mean as hell and what you said aint right" Meg said and looked at her "But its true" Ming said then walked out. I looked down at the floor feeling tears come in my eyes. All this shit is because of me. I basically murdered my mother and got my sister took. How can i be so fucking stupid like what's wrong with me."Cookie"I heard then i looked up and seen meg in my face "She dont mean it she just mad" She said looking at me. "Its ok I dont blame her for hating me , I mean i did get her mother killed" I said then looked back down "Thats yo momma too doe"wayne said and I sighed and stood up "Imma go outside for a lil while" I said and they looked at me i just grabbed my phone and walked out.

I went outside to the front and sat on the porch then started to roll up. I just wanna forget about every thing that  happened today. When I was done i lit it up and put it up to my mouth inhaling the smoke. I looked up in the sky for a lil while then blew it out thinking about life and where i went wrong. What made me turn into the kinda person I am. I done killed so many people in my life time and haven't thought about how they family might feel. Its sad. I probably done killed a Million roaches and they probably had a wife and kids. Man im going to hell bruh. What them roaches even do to me ? Nun I just didn't wanna look dirty. They was probably just homeless and needed shelter. But I made it a slaughterhouse. I was done with my blunt. So i walked back in and went to the kitchen to get my a snack then i heard a scream and i looked around I know im not that high so what the fuck.

"IM SORRY" I heard and it sounded like ming. "PLEASE STOP" I heard again. Yep thats ming, I followed the screaming and i lead me to the back den. I walked in there and seen ming against the wall and everybody had a gun pointed at her. WHAT THE FUCK. "AYE WHAT THE FUCK YALL DOIN" I yelled "We heard what she said so we teaching her a lesson , she said she hate and want you dead well her life in yo hands" Shawn said with a evil smirk. I looked at him like he was crazy. Then outta no where I busted out laughing. I dont know why but i was dying  "Uhh boss" I heard shawn say and i looked at him "What nigga" I asked "You want us to kill her or not" He asked and i straighten up and looked at them. I clapped my hands two times and said "Yea" ming looked at me shocked and scared.

"ONIKA IM SORRY PLEASE I DONT WANNA DIE" She screamed crying trying to get out they grip and I kinda felt bad but it had to be done "Im sorry mimi but you did this to yourself and it's really no way I can get you out of it" I said and she started crying harder "PLEASE JUST TELL THEM NOT TO"  She screamed. "Im sorry I love you" I said then walked out going into my office. I walked in and heard a loud scream.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHAHHH STOPP" megan looked at me "Girl who the fuck was that" she asked "I dont know They in there doing something" I said and she nodded not asking anymore questions. "Where wayne and lo" I asked her "They went to get some food they said they was hungry" She said and i nodded. I heard several loud pops and a loud cry out then it went silent. "Cookie what was that , did they just kill somebody" megan asked and i shrugged "Im not playin cookie who they kill" She said looking at me in all seriousness "I dont know megan damn" I said and she squinted her eyes at me "How you dont fucking know you run the shit around here" she said and i shrugged again. "Go fucking find out then" she said and I sighed "No Megan leave me alone fat leg ass" I said rolling me eyes "Bitch I know damn well yo ass ain't talkin" she said Then door busted open and a soaking wet ming ran into my arms.