63

Chanel pov:

It's been about a week and some days since nika turned herself in and bey has been in a stage of depression. It's starting to worry me a lot. She doesn't eat, she locks herself in nikas room all day, she looks like she hasn't slept since she left, she don't even talk anymore it's like she went fully mute. We are trying to get her to say something but nothing is working. I honestly don't know what to do anymore.  "Hey pookie" I said walking into cookie room seeing her laying on the bed staring at the wall. "Do you need anything" I asked softly walking closer to her. She looked at me then shook her head before getting fully under the cover covering her head. 

I sighed and walked out deciding to leave her alone. I was making my way back to my room when my phone ringed making me stop in my tracks. It was a no caller ID making me kinda suspicious but I still answered.

"Hello"

"This is a collect call from 'Onika Maraj'  to accept this call please press one"

I hurried and pressed one biting on my nails waiting on it to connect. She should've been called me what the hell took her so damn long.

"Chanel"

"Why the fuck i'm just now getting a call"

"Shut up muthafucka and listen"

"What ?"

"Did you get me a lawyer yet ?"

"Yes he's meeting with you later today"

"Ok, how are ya'll"

"Honest ?"

"Yes"

"Ming been getting in trouble"

"That's normal when she's sad, what about you"

"I've been holding up"

"That's good... how's bey" that question made sigh 

"She's been bad" 

"How ?!"

"She hasn't said a word since you left cookie she's not eating either"

"Let me talk to her"

I turned around walking back to cookie room and seen bey still in the same position under cover. I sighed before walking over to her and pulling the cover off her face. She looked at me with a mug before trying to pull it back over her. "No bey" I said stopping her "Here somebody wanna talk to you" I said handing her the phone then I walked out letting them talk.

Beyonce pov:

I looked down at the phone not really in the mood to talk at all but I sucked it up and put the phone up to my ear.

"hello"

"Hi stinky"

"NIKA !" I yelled out in shock

"Hi baby" 

"Hi, how are you ?"

"I'm fine.. the real question is how are you I heard you aren't eating"

"I don't have a appetite" 

"Bey you have to eat"

"I'm not hungry"

"You still have to eat beyonce" she said in a stern voice then it got quiet. 

"i miss you" she said lowly