5😒

𝕆𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
Momma was serious about this damn dinner. So now I'm getting dressed in some damn pajamas a onesie to be exact. I don't fuckin dress up. I was watching how high 2 when Chanel came in "Hey sis" she said sittin on my bed. Umm hell no. "Chanel get yo ass on" I said mugging her "Shut and greet me back bitch" she said mushing my head. I swatted her hand away "mmcht man you stay playing" I said rolling my eyes "Anyway" she said getting in my face. Man if she don't move bruh. "I missed you sisterrrrrrr" she said kissing me all over my face. I pushed her off "Man get on wit dat mushy shit bruh" I said waving her off "Man whatever you know you missed me" she said flipping her hair "mhmm whatever" I said rolling my eyes. "Anyway you know dent head coming fa dinner" I sat up fast "MAN HELL NO" I said rolling my eyes "I can't stand that nigga always sayin slime dis and slime dat" I said mocking him. Chanel bust out laughing "bitch you stupid" she said laughing. "Anyway is she man coming" I said rolling my eyes "Bitch I know not you calling my baby a she man"she said gettin loud. Pipe down lil hoe. "I am" I simply said "Bitc- COME DOWN YALL" she was cut of by momma. "HA" I said then ran down stairs.

When I got in the living room I seen Beyoncé,kelly, and a older looking Beyoncé. "These my kids Chanel,Onika, and Ming" she said pointing to each of us "Y'all this is Solo,Kelly, and Beyoncé" we greeted each other and went to go eat. While we was eating it was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Ming jumped up and said. Fuck she so excited for? "Hey li' baby" I heard. MAN FUCK! Dent head here bruh. "Kenny" I heard Ming squeal. Nope I will not sit here and take this I'm leaving. I tried to get up but momma glared so I sat my ass down. I really don't want no damn smoke.

They walked in and I don't like him so I decided to talk to shy baby sisters. "Kelly and solo" I called out "yes" they both said at the same time. "How long y'all been living in Dallas"I asked seeing dent head and Ming make their way in here. "We only been here for 2 years" solo said smiling "oh cool" I said with a slight smile. Then Ming ass spoke. "Y'all this my boyfriend kentrell" she said smiling. Fuck she smiling fa? He ain't sum good to claim. "Wassam slime" He said. Here this nigga go bruh. I rolled my eyes and ignored them deciding to talk to shy baby instead she been real quiet.

"Beyoncé" I said she looked at me "Hmm" she answered. "Nothing I just wanna talk to you" I said smiling she smiled back. I looked in her eyes and they were so damn beautiful like I could stare at them all day and never get tired of loo- "ONIKA" I was knocked outta my thoughts by momma calling my name. "Huh" I answered "I said speak to kentrell" UGHHH omfggg "mmcht hi dents" I said "hi midget" he responded "And this midget will- Ok y'all got your greeting out the way solo kelly how y'all been with work and stuff" momma cut me off. He get on my nerves I SWEAR. they conversation was boring so I went back to shy baby.

"Shy baby" I whispered "yes" she said looking at me "Can you tell me more about yourself please" I asked. She looked at me for a while looking like she was debating. Finally she spoke up "U-Um yes s-sure" I got happy "yaay" I said clapping. She giggled "Ok what's your favorite color" I asked "g-gold" she said "you" she said after. I looked at her confused "me what" I asked "C-C-C-C-Color" she struggled That might be hard word for her and I think she mean what my favorite color is. "You wanna know my favorite color" I asked making sure. She nodded her head "Oh my favorite color is pink" I said smiling she smiled to "L-like pink t-too" she said. I smiled she so damn cute. "What do you like to do" I asked "c-c-c" she struggled "Take your time baby" I said. She nodded and pause "color" she said after a while. "Aww that's fun you gotta color me a picture one day" I said smiling. She giggled and smiled "kay" she said smiling. I was getting ready to ask another question when I was interrupted by dents ugly ass.

"Onika who dat" he asked. I didn't even notice that everybody left and went to the living room. I looked up at him with a annoyed expression "why nigga" I said dryly "Cause she cute"he said . See This why I don't like his ass. "First you gotta whole girl, Second no she to innocent" I said looking away from him. "Man whatever". He said to me. Nigga i don't care bout yo mood. "Say slime what's yo name" he said to shy baby. She just stayed quiet and looked around. "Her ass death" he said mugging her "Nigga watch how you talking" I warned bey started looking around more. When she didn't see her sisters I could see her starting to panic so I calmed her "bey baby" I said to get her attention. She looked at me "calm down baby they just in the living room" I said softly "ok" she said looking down "Yo name bey" dents asked Beyoncé didn't say nothing she just kept looking down "Man gone damn" said mugging him "mmcht man whatever she wasn't even allat cute" he said. He know his ass lying she fine as fuck. "N-nika" I heard her call out "yes bey" I asked. Her eyes started to get teary. Did he make her feel bad ? If he did imma kill his ass.

"Whats wrong shy baby" I asked "m-me wan s-sissy" she said rubbing her eyes and sniffing. "You ok baby" I asked she nodded "Did he scare you" I asked "y-yes" she said letting tears fall "it's ok BB" I said hugging her. She hugged back in put her face in the crook of my neck we stayed like that for a while. When we Pulled away she looked at me for a while "c-can I go sissy" she asked after a while. I think that fucker triggered her condition. Stupid ass nigga. "Yea baby c'mon" I said taking her hand. We walked in the living room and she ran to Solo and got on her lap putting her face in the crook of her neck. That must be her favorite place. "What happened baby" solo asked. Beyoncé just shook her head. " Dents made her uncomfortable" i said. I could see the anger In both her sister eyes .

"Well I think it's time for us to go" kelly said getting up "Yep I agree" solo said standing with Beyoncé. " ok bye babies" momma said " bye momma C" they said. "bey" solo said tapping her making her lift her head "hmm" she answered "say bye" kelly said and solo put her down" byebye m-momman C, b-bybye ming, bybye c-chanel, b-bybye n-nika" she said smiling and waving at all of us "Bye BB" Ming said "Bye cutie" Chanel said "Bye Beyoncé" momma said " Bye Shy baby" I said. She blushed and made grabby hand for solo "I can't baby ask kelly" solo said getting her purse . She pouted and did they Same to kelly "nope BB walk" she said Beyoncé nodded pouting. They know damn well they coulda picked her up. "Ok bye y'all" solo said "bye" we all said then they walked out. I went straight to my room to go to sleep.

I wish Beyoncé woulda stayed longer