29

Onika pov:

"Say cheese" I said posing with the camera and they just sat there crying. I dropped beyonce off with chanel and came to the trap to check on everything and I decided to have a little fun. I snapped the picture and looked down at it smiling "I think we should hang it up what ya'll think" I asked and Mitchelle looked up at me through her eyebrows and rolled her eyes "Oh silly me I forgot ya'll can't talk" I said then went over to them ripping the tape off. As soon as I did peach threw up on the floor causing me to step back "What the fuck man" I said irritated "THAT'S THE FUCKING FIFTH TIME" I yelled at her and she started crying "I'M SORRY" she yelled then looked down. Why the fuck do she keep throwing up? I stood there in thought for a while then it came to me, I looked over at her then grabbed her face making her look at me.

"Are you fucking pregnant" I asked and and her bottom lip started quivering then she slowly nodded. "OH MY FUCKING GOD MAN" I yelled out in frustration letting go of her face roughly. "WHY THE FUCK YOU FUCKING ALREADY" I yelled at her and she started sobbing "I DON'T KNOWWW" she yelled crying. "Alright, alright" I said and put my hands on my head trying to calm myself down  "The fuck imma do with this bitch" I mumbled to myself then looked over at her. I grabbed a sharp knife and walked up to her "Don't move" I said and her eyes grew large "No, no please" she said crying and I rolled my eyes "Shut the fuck up" I gritted at her and she started crying loudly "Pleaseee cookie don't kill my baby" she said begging "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled in her face and she screamed crying. "Come on it's just a baby" Mitchelle said and I looked over at her "Did I ask for you to fucking speak" I asked pointing the knife at her  and she shook her head "Well stop fucking talking" I said and she sighed put her head down.

I brought the knife up to peach stomach and cut the rope off her while she screamed "Shut the fuck up before I kill you" I gritted out at her harshly and grabbed her throat squeezing all the air out of her. She nodded her head quickly gasping for air trying to claw my hands off her. I let her go and she grabbed her throat coughing and crying, "Get the fuck up" I said and she stood up and walked over to me. I put the knife at her throat and said "If you try anything i'll kill you and that fucking baby in yo stomach" she nodded her head and I removed the knife then grabbed her bringing her out of the basement. "Ayo shawn" I said and he came over to me "Wassup boss" he said looking at peach confused "Did you know this hoe was pregnant" I asked and he looked a me shocked then shook his head "Nahh I didn't know that" he said and I smacked my lips. "What you gone do with her" he asked "I don't know yet" I said and he nodded "Alright well whatever you do i'll help" he said and I nodded "Alright i'll tell you when I figure it out" I said and he nodded then I walked away going to the car. 

"Get in" I said and she just stared at me "GET IN THE FUCKING CAR" I yelled at her and she jumped getting in. I got in after her and started driving to Chanel house but while I was driving I noticed a foul smell coming coming from peach it smelled like must, ass, and fish I ain't never smelled nothing like it. "Yo you fucking stank" I said looking at her and she hung her head down not saying nothing, "Don't make no damn sense" I mumbled and grabbed some spray spraying  the car then finished the drive to chanel house. When we got there I got out the car and grabbed peach then we walked into the house being able get in without a problem.

 "CHANEL START LOCKING THE DOOR" I yelled out and then her and beyonce entered the room. Beyonce noticed peach and scrunched her face up "Y-You got me fucked up" She said and my mouth dropped while chanel laughed and high fived her "BEY" I said shocked that she just said that. "Ahhh I taught her that" chanel said smiling sticking out her tongue and I glared at her "Don't be teaching her that shit" I said and chanel rolled her eyes. "Girl I only taught her how to say it for when somebody got her fucked up so you obviously got her fucked up" Chanel said and I mugged her. "I didn't even do shit" I said and chanel made a face looking me up and down "Mmmhm, you sure"she said and I smacked my lips "Duh". "How about the fact you just walked in here holding another bitch hand" Chanel said looking at peach and I rolled my eyes "The only reason i'm holding her hand is so she don't run away" I said and her and beyonce looked at eachother.