45🐥🐝

Onika pov:

"Ouuchhh chanel stopp" I whined laying on the bed while she tried to clean my wounds. "Keep still" she said then placed a alcohol wipe on one of my cuts making me scream. "AHHHH STOP" I yelled trying to push her away and beyonce walked in the room. "You hurting my baby" she said and I smiled feeling butterflies. "No yo baby just a bitch" chanel said and I glared at her. "Let me help" bey said walking over to us and picking up some bandages. "Alright here put some alcohol on the back of this not a whole lot though" Chanel said handing her the alcohol and I whined knowing this was about to burn.

Beyonce pov:

"What's wrong bubba" I asked pouring a little alcohol on one of the white bandages and showed it to chanel. "A lil bit more" she said and I nodded "I don't want alcohol" nika said and I looked at her seeing she was pouting. "Is it some peroxide" I asked and chanel shook her head "Well you have to babe sorry" I said adding more alcohol on the bandage. "Ok wrap it around her make sure to get both places she was shot at" chanel said and I nodded. "Welp beyonce got it from here i'm leaving" chanel sad standing up. "Where you going" nika asked and she smiled "Ya'll all booed up I wanna see my baby too" she said and nika smacked her lips. "I don't care, bye" she said then walked out the room.

"Baby I don't want it" nika said pouting like a little kid. "Awww but you're gonna get it now stand up" I said and she started throwing a mini fit by whining and hitting the bed. "Come on nika you acting like me" I said and she huffed "I don't want it on me its gone burn" she said and I sighed. "The alcohol is mostly dry now so you won't feel it" I said and she groaned.  "Fine" she grumbled standing up. I took off her shirt and set it on the bed getting ready to wrap her stomach up. "Wait" she said flinching back and I huffed. "Sorry" she mumbled and and I kissed her head "It's ok bubba just let me wrap your stomach" I said and she sighed "ok" she said lowly then covered her eyes. I giggled at her being dramatic and placed the bandage on her stomach"Hold this" I said grabbing one of her hands and placing it on the bandage to keep it in place. I went around her body and connected the wrap onto the sticking piece then went around her body again. When I came back infront of her I seen that her hand was still right there and had been wrapped up now. "Baby move your hand" I said and when she moved it I went back around her body one more time then attached it. "See was that so bad" I asked and she shook her head then threw her body on me.

"You ok" I asked her wiping the crust out the corner of her eye and she nodded. "Come on you gotta put your shirt on" I said grabbing her shirt and she pulled back. I put it on her and when I was done she got in the bed grabbing the baby off her pillow. "Heyy dagga" she said smiling and the baby took her hands out her mouth laying them on nika face. "All you do is slob on me" nika said then wiped her face.

"Bae what's that" she said to me when she was done and I looked at her confused. "What's what" I asked looking down not seeing nothing. "That right there" she said and i looked back up at her squinting my eyes "Ain't nothing there" I said and she huffed."Baby it's literally right there" she said pointing and I looked to where she was pointing at and didn't see nothing. "No it's not" I said and she smacked her lips "It's right there in yo face" she said and I looked around again before huffing and stomping my foot. "Well I don't see itt" I whined irritated and crossed my arms. "Come here i'll show you" she said and I walked up to her "Turn around" she said and i did waiting for her to show me but instead I felt a hard smack on my butt making me jump. "All that ass you got girl" she said smirking and I mugged her "That hurted fat head" I said and she laughed.

"I'm sorry stink I just had to" she said and I rolled my eyes. "You wanna smack mine" she asked smirking and I smiled nodding my head. "Then do it don't be scared" she said "You sitting down" I said and she shrugged. "I'm talking about whenever you want, I ain't gone do nun" she said then got a text. She looked at her phone then sat it down standing up with the baby in her hand. "Hit it" she said standing in front of me and my shy started to kick in. She looked back at me and I shook my head "Why, you scared" she asked smirking and I shook my head again. "Here gimme yo hand" she said moving anastasia to one hand and reaching for mine. I was nervous so I didn't move "Scary cat" she said grabbing my hand and placing it on her butt. "Rub it BB" she said and I didn't so she grabbed my hand again rubbing it against her butt cheek. "You so shy baby" she said and I blushed looking down. "C'mere" she said pulling me to where my front was against her back. "You wanna touch sum else" she asked and I nodded not really knowing what she was talking about until she slid my hand down her stomach and into her shorts.