43👅

Beyoncé pov:

"YOU'RE ALIVE" I yelled looking at her in shock and she whined "Yes and I'm in a lot of pain" she said groaning. "I THOUGHT YOU DIED" I yelled again in shock and she whined louder. "Baby stop yelling please" she said weakly and I gasped "Oh I'm sorry" I said and looked into her barely open eyes. "what" she mumbled "Everybody think you dead" I said and shrugged then winced. "Ouuuchh" she said then started crying. "What's wrong" I asked but she just kept crying. "Does it hurt" I asked her wiping off her tears and she nodded. I looked down at her stomach and seen she was bleeding make me gasp and quickly get out the bed.

I ran out to door looking for a doctor "Ma'am no running please" a nurse said stopping me and I looked at her relieved. "Please help me my girlfriend that was supposed to be dead woke up and she's bleeding" I said and her eyes widened "Take me to the room" she said and I grabbed her hand bringing her into nikas room. When she got in there she rushed over to her and put two fingers on her neck. "ouch" nika mumbled with her eyes closed and the nurse gasped jumping back then pressed a button and a few minutes later a group of doctors rushed in. "Ma'am you have to leave" one of them said grabbing my arm and I looked back at nika "No I need to stay" I said trying to get out of his grip. "I'm sorry but you can't be in here" she said forcing me out the room.

I sighed and walked back to where everybody was. As I got closer I heard a lot of yelling and commotion going on. When I fully got to the section I seen rih being held down by security while she yelled. Wayne was fighting with the other security and Chanel was trying to get the man off of rih. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" Rihanna yelled moving her body around "BITCH WHEN I GET LOSE I'M KILLING YOU" she yelled to a nurse that was looking scared out of her mind. I walked over to Megan who sitting with Ming while she cried into her. "What happened" I asked and she sighed "She seen that nurse and said that it's her fault cookie died" Megan said and I looked at her confused. "How it's her fault" I asked "Apparently when they first brought her the nurse wasn't helping them" she said and I nodded.

"I gotta tell you something" I said lowly and she nodded. "She's not dead" I said and Ming turned around and looked at me with a runny nose and puffy eyes. "What do you mean she not dead" Ming said wiping her nose. "She woke up she's in surgery" I said then heard a loud scream making me jump. I turned around and seen rih was no longer being held down she was attacking the nurse. "RIHANNA STOP" Megan yelled then ran over there trying to get her away from the nurse. "NO MOVE" rih yelled then pushed her but Megan grabbed her and picked her up while she fought to get lose. "LET ME GO WHY YOU TRYING TO HELP THAT BITCH" she yelled still trying to fight Megan off of her. It didn't effect Megan and eventually rih stopped trying and just broke down crying. "She's gone Meg she's gone" she said sobbing in her arms. Megan didn't say nothing she just carried her out the hospital.

"Crybaby" I heard and turned around to see Kenny standing there with red eyes. "Umm I know it's a hard time and uhh you know umm- bitch just if you need to talk I'm here" he said then walked away and I shook my head at him. I seen Wayne getting took out the hospital in handcuffs and sighed then walked up to Chanel. "Chanel" I said and she looked at me "yes pookie" she asked "Nika's not dead" I said and she sighed. "Yes she is baby we just got to accept that" she said and I shook my head "No she's really not dead" I said and she shook her head. "She's gone BB" she said then kissed my head walking away. I huffed and looked around my eyes landed on cole with his face in his hands and I walked over to him. "Hi J cole" I said and he looked up and chuckled "You know it's not supposed to be put together right" he said and I shrugged "I like it".

"Alright queen b" he said "Why do y'all call me that" I asked and he shrugged. "Barbie was the leader of us and you her girl, I mean we could've called you First Lady but that's ugly" he said and I nodded then sat next to him. "Sorry for yo lost" he said and I seen his eyes water up but he quickly wiped it away looking back down. "She's not dead" I said and he looked at me "What do you mean" he asked and I noticed he had blood all over his clothes. "Is that her blood" I asked and he looked at his shirt then back up at me nodding sadly. "I watched her fight for life" he said letting his tears fall down his face "I'm just happy I wasn't there to watch her lose the fight" he said then broke down.