44🏥

3 days later

Onika pov:

"Onika tanya maraj" Chanel said coming into my hospital room "Shhh" I shushed her gesturing to beyonce and dagga being sleep. "Why the fuck I just got a call about you having a court date" she asked glaring at me and I groaned throwing my head back. "Bruh I already told they ass that wasn't me man" I said and she took a deep breathe. "I'm not doing this jail shit with you, you was just fucking dead how you already finna be locked up" she said and I shrugged. "They tryna say I was running from the police you know damn well I would've got caught" I said and she shook her head. "Man I just had to bond rih and wayne out of jail i'm not doing this shit with you" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Where's your lawyer" she asked and I laughed "Girl I ain't got no lawyer what you talking bout" I said and she huffed. "Who the fuck did you use back then onika" she asked irritated "Umm... nobody why you think I always got sent to jail" I said in a duh tone and she looked at me like she was about to kill me. "You know what fuck it I don't gotta deal with it anyway wanna know why" she asked and I looked at her trying not to laugh at her frustration. "Why" I asked "Cause erykah here to deal with yo shit" she said and my eyes damn near popped put my head.

"You serious" I asked and she smirked "Yup" she said popping the P then walked out and not even a second later erykah walked through the door. "Heyyy Gmommy" I said nervously and she glared at me. "Don't hey me lil girl why the hell you hang up in my damn face" she said pointing her finger at me "I was busy" I said and she chuckled. "Busy ? Alright, do it again and i'm gone send yo ass straight to yo damn momma" she said and I giggled "I was already sent to her" I said and she squinted her eyes at me. "You know you coming to live with me right" she said and I raised my eyebrow at her. "No I'm not, I'm not going to live in the north" I said and she smacked her lips. "Shut up you know I don't live there anymore ever since I got famous" she said and I shrugged "well imma just stay with Chanel" I said and she sighed. "Ok but you do know I got half custody of you now so you will be visiting me little girl" she said and I nodded.

"Well how you doing baby" she asked and I shrugged "I'm alright i'm under hella drugs right now though" I said and she looked at me confused. "You sure don't look like it" she said and I smiled "Cause this ain't shit compared to what I be smoking" I said and she waved me off. "Girl anyway it's some lil hot tail ass girl outside the room wanting to come see you" she said and beyonce rose up out her sleep.

"How you wake up so fast" I asked her squinting my eyes and she gave me a side eye. "I wasn't sleep, who the girl" she asked. "I don't know she haven't even walked in" I said and she rolled her eyes getting out of the bed. "Wait baby where you going" I asked her watching her walk towards the door "To see who the girl is" she said walking out the door. "Ouuu you got a bad ass huh" erykah said and I sighed looking up "She been around my people too much" I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

Beyonce pov:

I walked out the door and seen a girl standing by the door on her phone. Ok beyonce just do what megan and chanel taught you. "Aye" I said and she turned around "Yes?" she said confused. "Who you" I asked "Umm coco" she said and I looked her up and down seeing she was half naked. "Why you outside this door" I asked and she looked at me for a second. "My friend was shot she's in that room" she said and I scoffed rolling my eyes. "You ain't her damn friend" I said and she looked at me surprised "Excuse me" she said. "You heard me" I said and she chuckled before looking away then back at me. "Look I don't know who you are- "I'm her wife" I said cutting her off and she scoffed. "Ok well i'm just here to check on her" she said with a attidude "Not dressed like that you not how about you go home and try again" I said and she huffed stomping away.

I shrugged and walked back into the room. "Soo" nika said and I looked at her "What" I asked "Who was it" she asked and I waved her off "Don't worry about it" I said and she rolled her eyes. I don't care. "I like her" the lady that was in here said and I smiled "What's your name" she asked "Beyonce" I said. "Well hi beyonce i'm erykah this lil ugly ass girl godmoma" she said pointing at nika and nika smacked her lips. "Girl please you wish you looked this good" nika said tossing her hair to the back and I giggled at her. "Bae come back to bed" she said pouting at me "No" I said then grabbed the baby seeing her eyes was starting to open. "Who child" erykah asked and I pointed at nika "snitch" she mumbled and I laughed. "When the hell you have baby" erykah asked and nika rolled her eyes "She didn't come out of me she was in the wreck I was in and both her parents died so i'm raising her now"nika said and erykah nodded. "What's her name" she asked nika smiled "Dagga" she said and I mugged her. "No it's not her name is Anastasia" I said going to sit down and nika flicked me off.