2😑

𝕆𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

It was finally lunch time and a bitch was starving that apple I had this morning ain't do shit fa me.

As I was casually walking down the hall with my cousin Lauren like the bad bitches we are when I seen shy baby walking with her head down again. She looked so shy it was cute but she obviously didn't know where she was going.

"Hold on Lo" I told her as I walked towards shy baby "Beyoncé" I called out she looked up at me and smiled a little. Hmm that was kinda cute I thought. Wait hollon I'm trippin I need to stop this mushy shit. " you lost" I asked she blushed and nodded her head " Ight follow me shy baby" she blushed at the name and followed.

"Who is this" Lo said when we got over there "this Beyoncé" I said Beyoncé waved and looked back down. Again. It's starting to annoy me like damn look up gone fuck around and run into a wall or some shit. But Lo ass found it cute and cooed at her. "Awww hi Beyoncé. I'm Lauren but you can call me Lo" she said smiling hard as shit. Like damn bitch I know yo damn cheeks hurt. She just nodded. Shy ass.

"Anyway y'all come on" I said and we started walking to the lunch room. When we got there we sat at the table with Rih,lani,Megan,and Kenny gay ass. "Hey friend who dis" Megan said pointing to shy baby "oh that's just Beyoncé" I said shrugging I felt them lookin at me as I typed on my phone. "Bitch ok why she here" Kenny ass said in that damn high ass voice. "Cause she new" I said still not acknowledging they ass "you so damn childish cookie" Lo said rolling her eyes. Was she right. Maybe did I care HELL NAW.

"Tat Beyoncé she new 'tah 'tis scool" said fivehead "hey Beyoncé I'm kehlani" lani nice ass said "hi" shy baby said lowly "Damn" Kenny said "what friend" Megan said "bitch her voice deep" him and meg looked at each other and bust out laughing "Kenny shut the fuck up" Lo said glaring at him. I was tryna hid my laugh but it didn't work bitch my cackle came out to play and That just made them laugh louder.Beyoncé just looked down playing with her fingers. Shy ass. "Kenny say sorry" lani said he did a deep ass giggle and said. "I'm sorry Beyoncé I was just messing with you" "i-its ok" she said lowly. when she start stuttering and shit?

"Hey Beyoncé I'm Megan" Meg ass said "hi" she said. "I'm Kenny" his gay ass said. She just waved. " I robyn buh yuh can cal' meh Rih"fivehead said "hi" she said looking down. "You from Dallas" lani nosey ass asked "no" shy baby said shaking her head. "Where you from" Lo asked "why" I asked "shut up" "I'm f-from H-H-Houston" she stuttered out. Meg ass got exited and shit " Me to we both some H-Town hotties" she said sticking out that damn tongue like always "why you move here" I asked wanting to know. She kinda froze and got tense " M-My d-dad" she said.

I wanted to asked why but I could tell she wasn't comfortable with the topic so I left it alone. The rest of lunch was them talking to Beyoncé and her being shy.

———
I was walking out of the building when I seen shy baby walking to a older looking shy baby. Must be her sister

𝔹𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
After school i was walking out the building getting ready to walk home when I seen my older sister solo I got happy instantly and walked over to her.

𝔹𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧: After school i was walking out the building getting ready to walk home when I seen my older sister solo I got happy instantly and walked over to her