61

Onika pov:

"Damn" I mumbled looking at all the police cars surround Erykah house from a neighbors backyard. I didn't even do nothing yet. Wait.... well I did miss that court date maybe that's it.  "Let me get the hell out of here" I said then ran down the backyard jumping the gate to get to the alley.  "Hold on..." i paused looking around at this familiar looking alley then I gasped when it hit me. This the house we stole all that money from "i gotta get the hell outta here" I mumbled then ran deeper into the alley. I don't know where i'm going but oh well, I'll just come back in the morning. 

Beyonce pov:

"We're looking for Onika Maraj" The officer said. What did she do now ?  "She's not here, may I ask what you're looking for her for ?" Erykah asked. "She's a suspect for several murders, have you seen her around she's considered very dangerous" The officer said. I sighed and walked away from the door. It's always something. I walked to nika room and grabbed my phone calling chanel. 

"Hello"

"Chanel the police looking for nika"

"Why ?"

"Murder"

"Fuck, i'm on the way"

"She left"

"What you mean she left ?!"

"When the police banged on the door she ran out the back"

"Does she have her phone ?"

"no"

"man here I come"

The line went dead making me huff. Nika could go to jail for life. The thought of that made me tear up but I quickly pulled it together wiping my eyes. She's not gonna go to jail. It's just a mistake. But what if she really did kill them ? She's gonna go to jail for a long time if she doesn't beat the case. This is bad- a knock interrupted my thoughts then erykah walked in.

"Bey baby don't cry everything gonna be fine" she said coming over to hug me. "B-But what if she goes to jail" I asked crying into her shoulder. "Listen bey" she said pulling back looking into my eyes. "Nika is...., a hood rat basically it ain't no other way to put it" she said "we've been dealing with her and the police for as long as I can remember" she said gently wiping my tears. "It's nothing new, it comes with nika that girl is a whole big ass crazy package" she said making me giggle and nod in agreement. That girl do come with a lot, I wouldn't trade her for anybody else though. "I won't promise you she won't go to jail for this cause honestly there's no telling the outcome" she said sighing "But what I can promise is that if she has a bond, no matter what the price is I will get her out ok" she said and I nodded sniffing.

"Now lay down and get some sleep, don't let this keep you up all night" she said then kissed my cheek before walking out. I sighed then got in the bed cuddling into anastasias small body. I know erykah said don't let it keep me up all night but I couldn't help it. I can't stop thinking about what's gonna happen. I wonder if she's even ok right now. What if they got her ? Eventually  fell asleep with these questions on my mind.

-------- ------

"She's still gone" I asked walking into the living room seeing chanel and erykah talking. It's the next morning and nobody has heard from nika, no one even knows where she is. "yea" chanel said lowly then sighed. "her ass said she wasn't gone do this shit nomo" she mumbled making me look at her confused. "Do what ?" I asked and she looked over at erykah who scoffed "You brought it up muthafucka" she mumbled. Chanel smacked her lips then looked back at me "Some years ago nika was on the run from the police, she never got caught but her she got her ass beat" she said "Man that shit was crazy" Erykah said lowly. "Had me feeling like Queen Latifah in set it off, and I wasn't even the one running from the police" she finished.