22;FUTURE BABY MAMA

"There she go looking like my future baby mama

can't nobody do your body like my body

I'm sorry,yo momma know what it is

Im bout to give her all of her grandkids" Future Baby Mama by Jacquees

Keri

"Thanks for the gifts baby."

"You ain't got to tell me thanks,its Valentine's day and you knew I was gone get you something."I was chilling over Asia's house and we just exchanged each other's gifts.Asia is a freshman in college,of course she doesn't go to a college where they have dorms.

Yes she's older than me but not by that much,only 2 years.Im 18 and she's 20.At first she wasn't going to college but she changed her mind.Me and her are taking things slow.She's real flirty,I'm aware of that but she tells me she faithful to me and I have no reason to not believe her.Im not quick to fall for her because most likely she fucking with some college girl,but Im not going to trip.

"Asia I feel like you got me way more than I got you.You got me lots of chocolate,tulips because I hate roses,and Jewelry."I was sitting on the couch and her head was in my lap,she was laying down.She lifted my shirt up and started kissing my stomach making me get butterflies.She sat up and we switched positions.She was sitting up and I was in her lap facing her.

She pulled my shirt over my head and kissed me,"You worry too much."

I looked at her and bit my lip.I was curious if she actually had a main chick.If she does I don't really care.Im not trying to be in a real relationship,having a side piece would be cool."You got a girlfriend?"I said before kissing her.She looked at me with curiosity"What you mean do I have a girlfriend?"

"I mean what I mean.Im not gone trip but do you have a girl?"She kissed my neck and grabbed my hips"And if I do?"I smiled at her response and took her shirt off.I was done with relationship shit.I don't care if I sound childish but I want multiple niggas and girls,I want hoes.

I didn't respond while Asia kissed on my neck and began to take off my leggings."You don't care?"She asked as she slid her hands in my panties."Nope"I popped the "P" dramatically.Seriously though I don't care.

She rubbed on my slit causing me tilt my head back and sigh loudly."Why don't you care?"She asked as her thumb toyed with my clit.I exhaled deeply"I figured you were already talking to some other girl and I just don't care."

"Just because I have a girl doesn't give you permission to hoe around."I slightly chuckled at how she thinks she can have a whole bitch and Im supposed to not talk to anyone but her.But i'll just go along with it for now because I want her to eat.Baby girl been feenin' for some attention.

"I'll keep that in mind."I smirked and she quickly put my legs on her shoulders as she dove in.As I was enjoying myself my phone started ringing.I looked and it was Jayda."Fuck baby I have to answer,it's Jayda."She sighed and only kissed on it so I wont moan while talking on the phone.

"Keri."She sounded panicked and out of breathe.I heard a lot of people talking in the background.The hell is going on?I quickly got off of Asia's shoulders and she looked at me questioningly.I put my finger up signaling her to not say shit."Jayda what's going?"

"Keri.Im in fucking labor and you need to hurry up and come." Oh shit."Are you serious?Where you at?"I sorta yelled cause I was worried and excited at the same time.The baby wasn't supposed to come till the 16th.

"Bitch why the fuck would I not be serious!Im at the hospital?" She screamed and hung up.I put on my leggings in a hurry and put on my socks."Baby where you going?What's wrong?"

"Jayda's in labor!Can you believe it?I gotta go,bye"I grabbed my coat and ran out the once.Once I got in the car I realized I forgot my shoes in her house,fuck em.

Jayda Pov

"Okay breathe Jayda.I know the baby is a couple days early but it is not going to be pre mature.So calm down and push."My doctor told me and I exhaled in relief,I thought my baby was going to be sick or some shit.

Finally Keri walked in,bitch was taking forever."Okay Dallas hurry the fuck up."I mumbled to myself and proceed to have birth.

15 minutes later

"What will you like to name him Ms.Cheves?"

I looked at Cameron and he smiled at me nodding,"Dallas Cameron Langston"