26;ME YOU HENNESSY

In chapter 22,It was Valentines Day and Jayda gave birth to her son Dallas.It is now the beginning of May.If this story is going too fast for you,I'm sorry I can't have it going extra slow fam.

"You kiss on my thighs and then you eat it

Pause for a minute then,I let you beat it

I'm loving this ride smooth like a beamer

Smooth like that henny that's what happens when we're drinking

Me,Henessey and youuuuuuu" Dej Loaf

Keri

"Bitch I just wanna thank the Lord.This school had a daycare and I ain't even know it.They keep that shit on the low low."Jayda rambled because she can attend school while Dallas can stay at the daycare.I was happy for her because I want her to at least graduate and better yet,go college.

"Right.Bitch I never would of guessed."I said then got interrupted when someone bumped into me.I looked up;It was no other than Deshaun's sister and Briana.I don't even know this hoe name and she envy's me.

"Excuse you."I mumbled and rolled my eyes.I wasn't in the mood to be arguing with these childish ass girls."No bitch,excuse you."Deshaun's sister said boldly."I already beat your best friend's ass this weekend Briana,the both of ya'll can be next.Im not tripping.I don't get taaaaaad."

Jayda yelled being rachet.The girl was about to say something but I cut her off,"First of all.I don't know your fucking name,while you coming at me hella reckless." I mugged her,"Let me introduce the both of you.Tiara,this is Keri and Jayda.Keri is the bitch that used to fuck with Frankie and Lucas-"Briana continued.

"And is also the bitch that's fucking my brother.I can't believe he would scoop so low.Hoe you get around."Briana said loudly on purpose."Un uh.Brelynn and Barbie,you got me a little fucked up!Tiara are you mad cause I had your nigga and still do?Or the fact that Imma be your future sister in law?Mad ass bitch."I spat and we walked away leaving them speechless.

"Salt gives you high blood pressure bitches!"Jayda yelled back and we laughed."But for real them hoes got some nerve.I gotta talk to Cameron cause if he fucking with them broads Imma beat his ass."Jayda said and flipped her weave.

I nodded;agreeing with her,"And Im gone be right there with you,ready to tear his ass up.Jayda flipped her weave,"Anyways what about your date tonight with Deshaun?Mr.Fine asssss."She dragged out dramatically."Shush stop talking so loud!"I giggled,"And It's not a date I'm just going over his house to meet his daughter and we'll just chill."

Jayda seriously looked at me,"No sex.And if you do,please use a condom.Use a condom for me."I sighed,"I won't fuck him Jayda."

The day passed and as I was at home getting ready for Deshaun.We aren't really going anywhere but I still have to look cute but not overly dressed.I decided on a OBEY hoodie with a tank top under it because I know eventually I would take it off.Black leggings and my red chuck-taylors.Simple but cute.I hope I didn't look too much like a teenager.

I got in the shower and wet my hair because I do not feel like ironing it out.I put on my clothes and on cue he texted me the address.I put my hair in a somewhat neat bun and sighed.It was lonely at times now that Kyrah and Jayda moved out.

I left out my apartment and drove to his house. I'm not judgmental but I hope he don't live in the ghetto considering he got more than one job.Quickly I went to the North side and most of the houses looked fairly decent.I pulled into the driveway of the nicest house on the block.I smirked,my baby house popping.