9: Idgaf♡

"Yo boyfriend aint shit,

he be lying.

Yo boyfriend aint shit

leaving you crying

He got his ass beat at the club the other night

thinking that he tough tryna fight

my niggas did it

cause i told em to

And i fuck witchu

so watcha wanna do ?

Im coming thruuuuuuu

tonight , make ya feel

right

Turn yo phone off shawtaaay

im bout to go off shawtay

and i dont give a fuck

naaaah

i dont give a fuck

mhmmmm

if he finds out."

Kyrah POV

"you need some help?"

"No motherfucker I don't need your help !" I screamed. Where the fuck is Franklin? Shit this nigga is really playing.

Then I felt myself getting flipped over on my back & standing above me was Justin. I know this isn't the right time, but damn this nigga is fine. Why the fuck he gotta be a abuser like forreal.

"Why dont you want me to help you baby?" He said as he got in between my legs. I was ignoring him then he wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh no no no! Fuck you think you doing!"

"Nothing Kyrah nothing.Baby just calm down i'll make you feel good." He said as he kissed behind my ear.

"No Justin get off of me!"

I started hitting him then I slapped him hard. I honestly didn't think I had it in me. He stopped and looked at me with so much anger. He was really red cause you know this nigga a lightskin. Then he started choking the hell of me, like a bitch couldn't breathe.

I put my hands on top of his hands trying to pry them off around his neck but it wasn't working. Lord im starting to get dizzy. Tears streamed down my face.This is the end of Kyrah.

Frankie POV

"You really a bitch ass nigga for hitting on a female right?" I said loud enough for him to hear me. He froze then looked up."Well isn't it captain save a hoe" he said and chuckled.

"Real Funny.Let go of her neck and getcho ass up." He wouldn't let go so I had to hit him upside his head with my gun. Kyrah was damn near dying,I had to do something. 

I looked down at Kyrah and she was just laying there crying trying to breathe , had me feeling salty."Sorry I didn't get here sooner." I said while helping her get up. "Its O-okay.What you gonna do with him?"

"Take his bitch ass to my workshop and we'll go from there."

"You gone kill him?"

"Probably."

She looked down like she was kinda sad or some shit, then she went upstairs.I started tying Justin up then put him inna car. He wont be up for awhile.Then i decided I should go inside and say bye to Kyrah first. Shit she fine.

I walked in and didn't see her. "She prolly upstairs." I mumbled to myself. I walked upstairs and then I found Keri's room. It was purple,silver,and black. It was kinda messy but she a teenage girl sooo i guess its coo. I started snooping around a little. Not going through her things or nun just looking around.

I noticed she had alot of Cd's , artists like Drake,LA Capone,Chief Keef, Nicki Minaj,Sevyn Streeter, Keyshia Cole,Taylor Swift,Chris Brown,Kelly Clarkson and other people She like white people music and shit. She weird.I decided it was enough of snooping around.Time to find Kyrah.I walked down a hallway and just opened doors till i found Kyrah's room. I opened Kyrah's door and I guess I should've knocked because she was standing at her dresser with just her towel on. I couldn't stop looking Lord have mercy.She was curvier than I thought she was.Then she purposely dropped the towel. And after that was history.

                        1 hour later

I cant believe I just had sex with my girlfriend's sister. Shit Keri is going to kill my ass. Wait no she not cause she aint gone find out.Kyrah climbed on top of me, grabbed my dick and started kissing my neck.I groaned."This was wrong Kyrah, this is a mistake."

"No it's not Frankie."

"Yes the fuck it is, I like Keri not you." I said pushing her off me."You wasn't saying that while you was getting this pussy." She said and rolled her eyes. "The fuck? You oughta be ashamed. You proud of fucking me? Yo sisters boyfriend?"

"Y'all ain't together ! Daddy you mines."

"Noooo bitch, no. Incorrect."

"Yes correct!" By that time I was putting on my clothes. She out of her fucking mind.I was walking out but then she screamed,"Daddy imma miss you!"

I turned around and she had all the covers off the bed & she was fingering herself. Pussy just out there she wasn't covering herself up or nothing.This bitch crazy. I walked out the house and got in the car, looked inna back & that bitch ass nigga wasnt there!Then i realized my window was broke, this nigga broke out my damn car.

"SHIT!"