5 : B.A.N.S♡

Keri

I woke up to the sound of Kyrah trying to wake me up.
"Wake yo ass up girlie, its time to see your man." I groaned."He ain't even my man yet. And I'm not feeling good I really dont wanna go.My cramps are killing a nigga."

"Girl what about that bitch who was talking shit at that party?" I forgot all about that hoe,damn.I cant be looking scared for not coming so I guess I gotta go."Ugh okay okay but im dressing like a bum today forreals."

She smacked her lips," I dont care.But anyways remember that boy who sat infront of me that one day?Girrll his instagram is @mudafvcka_ and his name is Justin girl he gave me them digits too.I gotta look cute shooot."I smiled," Awe snaps I see you.He was cute."

"Cute?Heffa that nigga was FINE cute is not the word."I laughed,"Whatever whatever.Get out so I can dress you know im a private person."

"Wont be saying that when Frankie tells you to get out them clothes" She mumbled as she walked out my room. "Shut the fuck up!" I yelled then I heard my mom yell back"What you say!"

"Nothing nothing"I put on some purple PINK sweat pants, a white long sleeve crop top, and the Rugratz KD's. I put my hair in a ponytail then grabbed bag and phone. I checked my messages and it was a goodmorning text from Frankie.This hood nigga makes my heart flutter, its lowkey ridiculous.While I was texting I noticed I needed a fill in badly.Hm I wonder will Caramel Mocha Latte go with me.

School

I got to school and saw the bitch that was talking shit.I walked straight up to her ass."Bitch remember me?The one who you was talking reckless to?You said you couldnt wait to see me at school so wassup?"

I said and waited for her to say something.She laughed and looked at the ground.I looked away for a second , this scared bitch.Then out of nowhere the hoe gone punch me dead in my face .Awl hell naaah , she boutta get her ass whooped forreal now.

Lucas

I was talking with my homebody when all of a sudden I heard "BITCH!" from a familiar voice.I looked in the direction where it came from and I saw Keri grab Briana's head,slam it against the locker,and punching the fuck oughta poor girl head. "Daamnnnn!" I heard everybody say and they was all watching.Im like where the teachers at? This ghetto ass school with all us rich niggas.Im breaking this shit up before they go to jail.

I rain up to her and grabbed her by her waist pulling her off. She resisted but I got her off. "Damn chill !" I yelled at her while I was trying to fix my clothes up on me.Her ass gotta nigga collar looking all raggedy and shit.

"Chill?Nigga thats yo thot!She the one who came at me reckless at yo party!Im not fighting over you hell no , I just dont appreciate it when a bitch talking shit.Plus the hoe hit me first!Fuck you talking bout bitch ass nigga?" She said as she walked out the building and everybody was silent.This bitch just embarrassed me in public infront of all my niggas.

Keri 
This is why I dont have friends.Ugh I dont even know why I was so excited to go back to school like get it together Keri.I drove back home and changed into my pajamas. As soon as I put on my pajamas Caramel Mocha Latte called me . Like isn't this nigga at school ?"Hello?"

"Heard you whooped a bitch ass" Ugh.Im not one of those hoodrat bitches who would be like yeah I sure did or some shit like that.Just no get the fuck on ."Is there a reason why you called?" He laughed,"Woah woah I aint do nothing baby I just wanted to know.Dont be catching a attitude and shit."I smacked my lips,"Who the fuck you talking to?Last time I checked you aint my daddy.The fuck?"

"I am yo daddy."I hung up on his ass.He got himself fucked up to be honest.I got up and grabbed some Doritos from the purplr bag.Best flavor nigga.After that I sat back down and watched Avatar The Last Airbender. Lets get this straight , Avatar The Last Airbender is the best fucking show on Nick and NickToons . I dont give a shit what you say Ang,Katara,Sokka,and Toph are killing all these dumbass shows nowadays.

I chilled for about thirty minutes then then somebody started knocking on my door. The fuck?My momma and daddy still at work so who the fuck would this be?I walked up to the door and said,

"Um who is this ?" I said in a stank attitude.

"Yo daddy"

This bitch ass nigga here