Talk With Cast

This is just going to be a little imaginary TV episode to answer some questions that you all have.The beginning was very rushed,damn near illiterate and horribly detailed.I do apologize,.I hope this clears up a few things and entertains ya'll.

Host:Hello everyone.Thank you for tuning in and getting an inside look on the twins,Keri and Kyrah drama filled lives. *crowd applauses*

Host;Kyrah!Hey girl.

Kyrah:Hey.*waves*

Host;So if you don't mind I have to ask you this.What went through your mind when you decided to sleep with Keri's past lover,Frankie?

Kyrah:Well,I was just horny and wanted some *bleep*! honestly.*Faces Keri*I don't want your nigga,never did.Baby girl you can have him.

Host;So no hard feelings?

Kyrah:Oh it's some hard feelings.This bitch decided to *bleep* with Lucas!But I'm the hoe?Ooookay

Host;But is it safe to say that Keri indeed had Lucas and Frankie first?

Keri:I sure the *bleep* did.I don't see why she was so in her feelings.All he did was get a taste,ain't like I fucked the nigga.

Lucas:*Smacks lips*Don't flex on me lil girl.

Host;Anyways.What happened to your parents?They are deceased correct?

Kyrah;Yeah they were killed in a robbery.

Host:Briana sweetie.Are you envious of Keri or just a mad ahh bitch?

Briana;Don't start with me.Today ain't the day.

Host;Jayda.How's the baby?

Kyrah;*coughs*Thot.

Jayda;Dallas is doing just fine.And so is Cameron.

Host;Lucas.Are you fucking with the twins just to make them turn their backs on each other?

Lucas;Nah it ain't even like that.I just can't chose which one I want.

Host;Last but not least.Frankie boy.How you doing?

Frankie;I'm straight.

Host;So I heard you have a new girlfriend running around.What's her name?Teena.Tami....

Frankie;It's Tiara.And yeah shawty my girl.

Host;Keri.How do you feel about that?

Keri;I couldn't give a fuck if I tried.

Host;Jesus all this cussing.So you're cool with your ex's girlfriend being your new boyfriends sister?

Frankie;Boyfriend?

Keri;Yes boyfriend.And I'm not really tripping.Imma still mess with him regardless of who his sister is.

Host:And how old is the boy?

Keri;And why does it matter?

Jayda;Bitch is you nosey or is you nosey?Damn.And where some cocktails at?A *bleep* need a drink.All these hoes in here making it hot as hell.*shouts*Bartender!Bartenda!Can we get a few drinks over here?

Briana;Has the bitch forgot she not 21?

Keri;Well can get some type of beverage?Shit....

Host;Settle down ya'll.Frankie,what happened to Justin?

Frankie;You 'een gotta worry about that.I handled him.

Host;Keri where's that little side chick you had?What was her name?China?Africa?

Keri;Her name is Asia.We still talk from time to time but not on that level anymore.

Audience member;Kyrah how did it feel when Jayda molly whooped yo ass?

Kyrah;Shut the *bleep* up.I didn't get whooped.

Jayda;Oh you didn't?

Host;*Laughs*Frankie do you still have feelings for Keri?

Frankie;Yeah.Imma always love her.I wanna make shit right but honestly I'm on the verge of giving up.

And that's a wrap!I kinda enjoyed typing this.Maybe I'll do another one of these in a couple more chapters.I have no clue what future chapters will be about honestly so bear with me,I might get some type of inspiration soon.Make sure you're voting for previous chapters,I appreciate it!

http://w.tt/23RylVx << LINK TO MY
NEW TUPAC FANFIC,ITS POPPIN YALL I PROMISE.