23;I BET

"Right now it's killing me

because I have to find someone else

when all I wanted was you." -I bet x Ciara

Keri

These last few weeks have been very stressful.Cameron,Jayda's baby daddy decided to be a dick and he hasn't seen Dallas in 2 weeks.Yesterday Dallas was one month and his father couldn't even have the decency to call,check up on him,nothing. That's why I don't want kids,that's definitely why I've never had sex with Frankie.I don't plan on it no time soon.I just don't understand how little boys have the audacity to have sex but can't take care of their seed.

Me,Jayda,and Kyrah are barely making it through the school year,its April and I cant wait to walk across that stage.I've maintained my 3.8 GPA thank God.Jayda been taking online classes and her GPA's pretty high.Sadly I don't think she'll be able to go to college so she'll pursue a modeling career.

Kyrah on the other hand is just academically struggling,she always have but I'm sure she'll get accepted into some college and gets a good job.Speaking of jobs,Jayda mother realized that her daughter was struggling and she decided to loan Jayda a few dollars to help her get a new crib.Jayda feels like having Dallas around us all the time is a big impact on me and Kyrah's learning and she doesn't want us even thinking about having kids.Not that i'll ever have kids,I mean one day but definitely not until I'm past 23.

Dallas constant crying doesn't affect my learning it's just I get somewhat annoyed and I don't know Im just happy she's becoming a woman and taking care of her responsibilities.

I'm currently laying down in my bed.Kyrah's probably with some nigga and Jayda's house hunting so I'm all by my lonesome.Hmm maybe I should go to Target and get some shit for the apartment or house Jayda gone move into.I mean not a couch or nothing just simple shit like decorations or rugs.Just something to show her I'm her bitch and whenever she needs me imma be there.

{}

After going to Target I thought about getting my "together till never" tattoo covered up.I mean I can't get back together with Frankie,I just can't.I really want this tattoo covered up because every time I look at it, I think of him and I'm tired of the shit.

I walked into the tattoo parlor there were a lot of dudes in their,black and white.I sat down and started thinking about what I wanted to get.As I thought of shit a dread head walked up to me and licked his lips before saying "Can I help you with something?" I nodded and told him I needed to get a cover up.I followed him to his station or whatever and sat down."Where's the tattoo at?"He asked.I stood up and lifted up my shirt.I had to pull my leggings down a little so he could see the tattoo on my hip and he licked his lips.

"Together till never?"I sighed and rubbed my temples,"long story."He chuckled and it sent chills down my spine.Lord this nigga was absolutely fine.You know when a niggas dreads be all nappy and edges looking like the struggle?This boy was the opposite.His dreads were nice and neat,not too long or too short and his edges were as slick as mines.

He smiled "What you want me to cover it up with?"

"Um,I think like a flower.But instead of just a flower I want like a flower blossoming,you know opening up."

He nodded "Why you want that?"

"Why you asking so many questions?" I said with a little attitude and he smacked his lips and smiled,"Mann I'm just tryna get a connection with my client."I sat down my purse and got in the seat."Well we can get a connection when you start tatting me up."

He laid my seat back and started doing so.We flirted a little and talked about everything,my relationships,his relationships and exchanged numbers.He a hood nigga but not too much.He actually has something going for himself.He tattoos and cuts hair as a side job and works at Finish Line.He doesn't have a profession but shit he got 3 jobs,getting that money.He's 21,slightly older than me and has a 4 year old daughter named Monaę.2 hours passed and he was finally done.

"How old are you?"

I smiled,"Young.18"

"Damn.There anything else I need to know."I laughed"Well I'm a twin."He sorta had a shocked expression on his face."You lying."I shook my head,pulled out my phone,and showed him a picture of us.After he confirmed I was a twin he smirked,"Aw shit.Maybe the three of us can do something later." I laughed and shook my head.Im not really offended,on numerous occasions i've been offered a threesome with Kyrah.But she's somewhat a hoe so that will never happen.

"In your dreams-uh whats your name?"

"Deshaun"

I giggled,"You look like a Deshaun."

"I do not,oh aye that's my sister."I turned around and there she was,the dark skin bitch I saw with Frankie.

Deshaun

My sister Tiara walked up to me and Keri with a sort of rude look on her face."Wassup sis?"I questioned her as she eyed Keri and Keri rolled her eyes."What?Y'all know each other or some shit?"

Tiara cleared her throat,"Yeah something like that.The question is,do y'all know each other?"I didn't say shit cause I'm trying to figure out what the hell they done been through.Finally Keri broke the silence,"Oh honey I was just leaving."She turned back to me,"I'll call you tonight-"She looked over at Tiara,"Maybe."And with that she walked out.

"Tiara how the fuck you know her?"

"The nigga that I'm fucking with,Frankie that's his ex."My sister always costing me bitches and shit.I love her but she getting on my nerves.

"Speaking of that nigga.My boy Lucas told me he a bitch nigga and that they got beef.So you need to stop fucking with ole boy before I beat yo ass."

"Just because you older than me doesn't mean you can talk shit whenever.Im grown I can do whatever I want to." I laughed,"You not fucking grown.You're a little ass girl that's still in high school and if you so grown you can get the hell out my house and find somewhere else to live."

"If I'm a little girl then that bitch you was just talking to is little.She's in high school too.Frankie ain't nothing but a senior and so is ya "home boy" Lucas."

"Bye Tiara.Get yo fast ass out my face.Don't be having no niggas in my house either."I turned around and started counting my money.

"Yeah yeah.Love you big brother."

"Big brother my ass."

VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE

In the multimedia there is a updated picture of the "twins"No they are not twins in real life but they resemble each other and they're seniors and they bad AF. Kyrah on the left and Keri on the right.
Keri met a "friend" Deshaun which is Frankie's new bitch,sister.And Keri's friend is friends with Lucas who doesn't like Frankie.And Keri done fucked with Lucas and Frankie and bout to be fucking with Deshaun.Lord Jesus,drama drama drama.