24;And The Cookie Crumbles

"I can see it in your eyes you're angry

regret got shit on what you feeling now

Oh you mad cause he ain't like me?

Oh you mad cause nobody ever did it like me?

Now you out here tryna replace what I gave to ya

It's a shame you didn't keep it...."~Champagnepapi

Lucas

"Bro I'm telling you,that nigga all talk and nothing else."

"That mean he can't take a little heat.But I called you asking about this nigga because Tiara big headed ass fucking with him."

I shook my head.Tiara fine as shit but of course she a hoe,"She is?Tiara always fucking with the wrong niggas.So that's how you know about Frankie?"I feel like Deshaun know about Frankie because somehow,someway he done met Keri,my baby.I need to know cause that's my nigga but we not that close,he don't deserve a fine ass bitch like Keri.

"Kind of.This girl came in the shop wanting me to cover up her tattoo.She was real beautiful,real shit.But she young.Her name Keri." I knew it,"Yeah I heard of her."

"Nigga what you mean?Mannnn you fucked her?"I could hear the jealousy in his voice,nigga ain't even known her for a week and she already got him whipped.Type of shit Keri do to you."Nah she ain't that type to let you fuck easily.Word around is she still a virgin.She'll let you get a taste though."I smirked remembering how sweet she was and how loud she was screaming my name.I want her back but I guess I got to let my homeboy get some first.

He laughed,"So you telling me baby 18 and ain't let nobody hit it yet?Type of shit she on?"

"Nigga I don't know.But you trying to get some or what?"

"Obviously motherfucker.Lucas just let me hit and you can have her."

"Why won't you get some stripper or some shit?Trying to fuck with some little ass girl."This nigga Deshaun a pedophile. "She don't look like no lil girl,shut your ass up.So we got a deal?I hit and then I pass her on to you."

I don't really wanna agree to this bullshit but what ever."Yeah aight.Hurry up too,I fuck around and get that before you."He laughed,"Give me about a month."He hung up.Bitch nigga.

Keri

"Why you being hostile towards a nigga?Keri I miss you."

Niggas do the same shit over and over claiming they miss you and love you.Im so over Frankie.I'm at the school basketball game with Jayda when I came upon Frankie.So I guess he trying to spit game but It ain't working.Jayda headed to the car and I'm supposed to be on my way but I keep getting interrupted."Frankie leave me alone.I'm sick of your lies and most of all your bullshit." I walked away and was in the parking lot.I keep hearing shit and Im low-key scared so I started picking up my pace but I can't find the car.I knew someone was walking behind me and I turned around ready to fight,of course it was Frankie big headed ass."Frankie what the fuck?Why are you following me!"

He smiled.He must be high,"Baby stop playing games.You fuckin mines."He grabbed my waist and kissed my neck roughly."Im not yours get the fuck off!"I pushed him off and slapped him.He slapped me back,"What about that together till never shit?Huh?" Im outraged,I could kill this nigga."FUCK THAT!I fucking hate you so much!I got that bitch ass tattoo covered up by some fine ass nigga.How about that?"His hazel eyes darkened and he came closer as I backed up."Excuse me?You got that tattoo covered up."

I was scared but I wasn't gonna show it.I smirked,"I sure the fuck did.I don't love you anymore.I wish that I never met you."

He lifted his shirt up and showed me that he still has the tattoo.I care but at the same time I don't.Im tired of him fucking me over and thinking I'll come back."Baby I'll never get this covered up.I love you."I started crying,fuck my emotions are everywhere.He came closer and wrapped his arms around me.I didn't have the strength to tell him to stop.Im still angry,but most of all I'm hurt. He kissed my lips softly and began to say something but then I heard,"Aye Keri,you good?"I looked up and it was Lucas.My face flushed when I thought about what happened between me and him.Im embarrassed and I have a feeling Lucas is going to purposely tell Frankie about our "little secret".