2 : LIL BABY♡

"so are you ready to go home?

can i get a hell no .

cause we gonna go all night

till we see the sunlight alright ,

so la-la-la-la-dee

we like to party

dancing with Miley

doing whatever we want

this is our house this is our rules

and we cant stop (woah)

and we wont stop (woah)

cant you see its me who own the night?

cant you see its me who bout that life?

and we cant stop (wooaah)

and we wont stop

we run things , things dont run we

wont take nothing from nobody

yeeaah"

Keri

"Girl whats his name?" I asked Jayda wearily as i turned around and looked at him while biting my lip."Frankie , oh yeah he's a senior too"

"FRANKIE?" me and Khyra said at the same kinda loud making a couple people look at us luckily he didnt hear us."What kinda name is that?The fuck?" Kyrah said .

"Forreal though!He way too fine for that name!" Jayda laughed and nodded her head in agreement."Fuck dot , im making up a nickname for his sexy ass cause Frankie aint gone work." I said while playing with my nails.I wanted to turn back around but I felt his someone eyes on me , a nigga got nervous so i didnt turn around.

"Oh my God he's coming over here!" Jayda whispered."Bitch you lying!"I whispered through gritted teeth then twin elbowed me.

"Ow! bitch damn!" i said while hitting her back."Shut the hell up! And for your information he is coming over here!" Kyrah whispered back. Oh shit my life is over.

"Excuse me shawty."I heard a deep voice say. I turned around and seen Frankie's tall ass.Damn , he taller than i thought he was im 5'5 he like Lebron size.

"Aight skyscraper"I said while smiling and moved out the way. Jayda and Kyrah giggled and i blushed hard. That was not a good comeback I guess,fuck it I done said it now.Frankie chuckled and got in line in front of us.

"Did the nigga just cut us?" Kyrah said while rolling her eyes."Pretty sure skyscraper did!" Jayda said while laughing.

"Yeah i did , what yall gone do?" Frankie said while smirking. Okay Keri this is the moment you've been waiting for show his ass who's boss!I grabbed a tray walked over to him and cut him.

"Nigga move!" i said while smiling and pushing him back with my hand on his chest. Lord to the Jesus i think i just felt a pack.Kyrah and Jayda got infront of me and we all looked back and smiled. He chuckled then shoved me softly but a lil hard.I fell into Jayda then she fell on Kyrah.

"DAAAMNN!"We all said at the same time then Frankie's gangbangers laughed."When did them niggas get here?"Kyrah said.

"I don't know but look at the one with them blue eyes."Jayda said while biting her lip.

"Kill em!" Kyrah said.

"OOOOH!"I said then we laughed and shook up.

"Girl i thought you wanted Chris?" Kyrah asked Jayda."I do, but damn this nigga got me like.Every little thang you do got me feeling some typa waay!" she sang. We bursted out laughing.

"Nigga you flucked!" i said in between laughs. Then out of no where we heard."When you give me that thunder you make my summer rain !!" we turned around fast as hell , we realized it was the boy with the blue eyes.

"Ohmygawd he heard us?!?" Jayda yelled while starting to blush ,I giggled.

"You can sang tho, well kinda" I said while laughing.
"That nigga cant sing!" shouted another boy. He was really lightskin with curly hair, he was fine but my eyes was still on Frankie.

"Incase ya'll didnt know, ya'll sitting with us." Frankie said while looking at me.

"Im down" i said cheesing

"Bitch i guess you happy!" Jayda yelled.

"Shut ya ass up,you happy too! We know you gone sit by blue eyes" I said, sticking my tongue out.

"UH my name is Jesse damn"

"WELL nigga if i called you blue eyes then ya name is blue eyes like i said"

As we were walking to they table some groupies were mugging us hard.I could tell Kyrah was getting irritated her patience is way lower than mines.

"What they keep staring at us for?"Jayda asked."I dont know but im not the bitch to be played with,fucking with the wrong one." she said with gritted teeth as she walked to they table.

"Kyrah wait just calm down!" i yelled at her.

"Nah that shit dead."She walked right to there table and slammed her tray down it catching everybody attention.

"Bitch why the fuck you and yo groupie keep mugging us for?You got a fucking problem or nah?" She yelled at the top of her lungs.The heffa just stared at her blinking.

"Yes bitch im talking to YOU!Bitch speak or stop mugging me and my team!" Kyrah walked away and sat down at Frankie's table.

"Its coo Ky she a simple minded hoe anyways." I said trying to calm her down.

"I know that." I just sighed and decided i should start talking to Frankie.

"Im just letting ya know that imma call you Caramel Mocha Latte from now on." I said while biting my fry. He smiled showing his beautiful teeth. "How come shawty?"

"Cause i can"

He laughed.

"Whatever you say lil baby"

________________________________________________________________________Finally a update , now ya'll can stop worrying a nigga. This is kinda long eh ? oh well get watchu get and dont say shit. LMAO .

I was supposed to stick to a update schedule but that pretty much flew out the window.