18;IT WONT STOP

" Every lil thang you do got me feeling some type of way

When you give me that thunder you make my summer rain

boom boom everyday everyday

and It wont stop boom boom boom

with every part of me

my love for you is constantly

forever and ever on repeat

and it wont stop"

Keri Pov

Today was my first day going back to school so lowkey I was kind of nervous.But it's all good in the hood cause I have every class with Jayda and she got my back.I do have some classes with Kyrah and Briana though, she better not start no shit with me either.

Me and Jayda planned on twinning today.We both decided on black and white. I put on some black and white stripped leggings, a black loose shirt that stopped above my belly button but was long in the back, my fire red 3's and my beautiful promise ring.Jayda took a a picture of what she was wearing.Only thing different in our outfits was instead of having striped leggings she had jeans, and she had on some white air forces.We was looking cute though.

I put on a bandanna and let my curly hair run wild and free.I walked grabbed my book bag and walked downstairs because Frankie was waiting on me.Frankie was matching my fly.He had on a white Ralph Lauren Polo shirt,khaki True Religion pants,and fire red 3's.Of course he had to wear his signature gold chains around his neck.

When he saw me he instantly smacked his lips and smirked,"You tried to dress like me baby or nah?"

"Boy hush.Come on ion got time to be late." I laughed and we both walked out the house.

************ Lunchtime

"Bro Briana kept staring at me and shit in chemistry."Me and Jayda smacked our lips in unison at Frankie's comment.Sick of this bitch.

"Shaking my head,hoe probably trying to fuck." Cameron said and I nodded agreeing with him."Aye  didn't ya'll see her at the mall with Kyrah about a week ago?"

Me,Jayda and Cameron jumped at the same time singing and doing the Shmoney dance.

"Aaaaaye

Mitch caught a body bout a week ago,week ago

Fuck with us and then we tweaking ho,tweaking ho

Pull up on that nigga get to squeezing ho

Everybody catching bullet holes

Niggas got me on my bully, yo"

In the middle of us dancing I looked up and saw Jayda and Cameron on the table Shmoney dancing and the whole cafeteria was turnt and singing along.Some people were recording and then some dude turned the song that goes with the dance,Hot Nigga on.We really got turnt after that.Everybody in the cafeteria was yelling "aye" or "aw shit" I laughed and smiled at how fun the day was going.

But then our fun ended when the principle came in and shut shit down. Everybody groaned and walked out the cafeteria to go to the last class for the day."Yo that shit was fun as fuck." Jayda said hype.

"I swear!Yo pregnant ass was standing on tables and shit."I said and we laughed. Me and Frankie split with Cameron Jayda because we was finna go to the tattoo shop."Bae you know you cant dance right?" Frankie looked at me and rolled his eyes.I bursted out laughing,"Shut ya ass up.You know I was fucking shit up

"Im done.Is ya salty or nah?Looking like a big ass pretzel." Our convo was interrupted when Lucas bumped into Frankie on purpose making us both stop laughing.

"Excuse you nigga." Frankie said and I shook my head because I knew where this was going.

"Shutcho pussy ass up.Sup Keri?Long time no see."I ignored Lucas,grabbed Frankie's arm and dragged him towards the door."Keri get off of me,I'm finna crack his shit." Frankie said but I just continued walking towards the door.

I finally got him to shut up and drive me to the tattoo place. We walked inside and as Frankie talked to the dude who is about to do our tattoo I thought about what can we get.Last night we decided to get matching tattoos but not nothing corny like the word "promise", each others name or a tattooed ring.

"We wanna get something original and not corny." I said to the guy. "Ya'll should get song lyrics." He suggested, I nodded.That's actually a good idea.

"Oooh I got it.Let's get, if you ain't talking money I don't wanna talk!" I shook my head at Frankie's stupidity while the both of them laughed. After 2 hours of arguing of what to get and me crying while I got the tattoo we were finally finished.

On my hip and on Franke's chest it read the words "together till never."

________________________

How ya'll feel bout they tattoos?"Together till never" is in the song A Couple Of Forevers by Chrisette Michelle.

Read/Vote my other stories please.I would like to publish more stories but you guys don't vote for the other stories that are published now yanno?
VOTE AND COMMENT❤️