12;One&Only

A/N ; Imma really start updating alot guise.So make sure to tell ya friends to check this story out AND read/vote/comment on my all my new stories ! <3333333

Im switching shit up; The Twins,Jayda,Chris,Lucas,Cameron,&Jesse (blue eyes) are in 10th & Frankie Justin & etc are seniors.
VOTE;COMMENT;SHARE;ALLAT❤️
15+ votes
3+ detailed comments:((

_________________________________________

"You've been on my mind ,I grow fonder everyday

lose myself in time, just thinking of your face

God only knows, why its taking me so long

To let my doubts go,

you're the only one that I want

I don't know why I'm scared, cause I've been here before

every feeling every word, I've imagined it all

you'll never know, if you never try

to forgive your past and simply be mine

I dare you to let me be

your one and only" ~ Adele x One And Only

Keri Pov

"Where you going?" Frankie asked me.

"None of your fucking concern"

"It is my concern.You're my girlfriend." I laughed then shook my head.

"That's a very strong term to use, considering that you cheated on me with my damn sister.You aren't shit to me except a regular ass nigga, in this regular ass,cold world."

At that point I wanted to cry,I felt so betrayed and ashamed for being so dumb,for being so blind.

"Keri I'm sorry.It was a mistake,I fucked up I know.Just give me one more chance." He pleaded.

I looked at him,in his hazel green eyes.Searching for something,anything.

"I cant believe that for once in my life I was starting to fall in love and grow feelings with someone, that someone is you Frankie and then get fucked over.How could you actually cheat on somebody you care about with their own blood,their sister.Thats some dirty shit.Not just any random bitch,but my fucking sister!Fuck one more chance.Im too young for this shit.Too young for all of this!" I screamed at him then practically ran out his house .

I didn't even know what to do.So much shit hit me all at once.I didn't know who to call or where to go.I started walking down the street sidewalk, then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I took my phone out my pocket and the name that popped up on my screen that was calling me said Lightskin nigga..........

2 WEEKS LATER
Keri POV

"Keri wake yo ole burnt ass up." I heard then got hit in the head with a pillow repeatedly.

"Cameron you childish as the fuck." I said then laughed.

"Yeah I know, get the fuck up and get ready.Your lazy ass going to the mall and shit with Jayda today."He said then walked out my room.

Yeah y'all read right,I said Cameron.After I fled from Frankie's house he called me, I explained my situation to him then he told me I could live with him till I got on my feet.Damn its like everybody got a house to themselves but me.

I've been working at Forever 21 on weekdays and Finish Line on weekends, doing whatever I can to get this nice apartment I've been looking at.Its downtown with the view of the city, its fabulous.

Me and Frankie?I haven't talked to him since the breakup.I still have feelings for him, but im not ready for a relationship whatsoever.Me and Kryah haven't talked either, but trust when I see her I'm beating her ass.

About a week ago my parents were killed in a robbery.I didn't even go to the funeral actually.

Only people thats been here for me through all the bullshit is Jayda and Cameron. They my ride or dies. Sometimes Cameron flirts with me or whatever, but I don't think he's serious. Even if he is or if he likes me I'm not interested in being in a relationship.Plus he's in the drug game basically another thug that I'm fucking with.

I got out my bed & went to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I did all my hygiene shit, then put on some light blue skinny jeans, a creme colored lace crop top and creme sandals.

I put my hair in a high ponytail with a bang,grabbed my purse and left the house.I didn't bother to stay in the house much longer anyways because Cameron was gone.He's always gone around this time you know because he has "business" to handle.

I waited outside for Jayda to pick me up, of course I don't have my drivers license yet because I'm a yougin. Even though Jayda is a sophomore too she started school a year late so shes a year older than me, which explains how she has her license before me.

I got in the car and the first thing I heard was Background Music by Tink . This song is the shit !

"Hey boo and girlllll this my song!" I exclaimed while snapping my fingers.

"Shit mines too here come part!!"

She said then we sang along with Tink

"Is this shit real or is it just a game?
He says no, I say oh
touch my spot and make me go-o
ooohhwoaaaaaaaaaaah
straight like that, pull the covers back
pull me in ya arms cause you know I wanna be attached,attached to you
And I know you wanna be attached to me,me too" Background Music~ Tink