33;AND IT ALL FALLS DOWN♡

Keri in the MM

"She's so precious with the peer pressure

Couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter Alexus

Oh when it, it all falls down

I'm telling you oh, it all falls down." -Kanye West

Keri
I would've never thought I would be in this position.Crying in the hospital lobby because my first love has been shot.Jayda came and sat by me interrupting my thoughts."How is he sis?" She asked me and I shrugged my shoulders."I don't know these bum ass nurses won't tell me anything.I'm about to shoot this shit up!!" I yelled and hopped out my seat.

Nurses and security guards came running my way," Ma'am if you don't calm down we'll have to escort you out of the building."Jayda defended me," Y'all won't do shit.Let us see him and you won't be in this predicament." I tapped my foot because I was starting to get irritated, and it was so hot in the lobby my edges was starting to sweat out."Why can't I see him?Damn." The nurse yelled at me,"He's in surgery!" I rolled my eyes and sat down then mumbled under my breath. "You ain't have to yell heffa."

How many times did he get shot? Was it in his heart or his brain? This was just so overwhelming.I closed my eyes and everything went dark.

Deshaun

"Dawg that shit crazy, who you think got shot?" I shrugged my shoulders at my homies question." I don't know them shots came out of nowhere.It looked like that Lucas nigga did, but aye I ain't snitching.I ain't see shit.I dapped my mans up and he chuckled, "Damn right." I dropped him off at his spot then went home, a nigga is hungry.I parked my car in the garage then sent a text out to Keri telling her I was sorry and I needed to see her, shit like that.
I walked inside the house and heard Monaę talking to someone, shit weird because she supposed to be over her moms house.

I immediately pulled my strap out and was ready to blow a niggas top off, you don't fuck with my child. I busted in the door and shot a bullet into the ceiling, purposefully missing. I heard my daughter scream and a woman.I looked and it was my bum ass baby momma, Catalina.I smacked my lips "Bruh what the fuck you want??Damn!" She crossed her arms over her chest, "Que??Don't talk to me like that, i'm the mother of you child." I walked away from her "Que my ass. Get out."

She rolled her eyes "We got something to talk about.Go in your room baby." Monaę said okay and walked in her room quietly."What we gotta talk about?" She walked closer to me and had a look of lust in her eyes "I just want some dick." I laughed in her face,"No, leave." She dropped her robe and was completely naked.I was in shock, I haven't fucked her in months and now all of a sudden she's super thick."Where the fuck you been?Dr.Miami?" She laughed and bit her lip, then began to un button my jeans. She pulled my pants and drawls down to my ankles and I ain't stop her.

My lil man was fully erect and stuck straight out, poking her in the thigh.She gripped it and licked her lips while looking at it,"I miss how it taste papi." She started to stroke me in her hands and I grabbed a chunk of her ass.I smirked "You missed how what taste?" She bit her lip and looked me in the eyes just as my phone begin to ring and Keri's name popped up,"I missed how that dick taste."

Keri

Dashaun punk ass can't answer the phone to save his life. How he text me a whole essay on how he's sorry but can't answer my calls? Jayda had to go home because she's a mother and has a son to take of, so basically I was at the hospital all by myself.The doctors still haven't let me seen Frankie or given me a update on what has happened, they ain't shit.

Twenty minutes passed and a doctor finally came in the  lobby, "Can I speak to Miss.Keri." I hopped up out of my seat," How is he doctor? What happened? Is he alive? Oh lord what if he's paralyzed? My baby a vegetable?" I kept rambling on and on. "Calm down. Frankie isn't in a horrible condition however, he is in a coma."

YOOOOOOOOOO IM BACKKKK. Shit is really crazy I haven't updated since April 23,2016. THATS LITERALLY A YEAR DAWG.Vote,comment, and tell your friends to read this... because it's back on and poppin.

Also, do y'all want Keri to be with Frankie or Deshaun? Dashaun made a bet with Lucas a few chapters ago saying he would blow Keri's back out and he did lmaooo.So do y'all think Deshaun really likes Keri orrrr? Give me some feedback.