13;IT KILLS ME

"I gotta be out my mind

to think its gonna work this time

apart of me wants to leave

but the other half still believes

and it kills me

to know how much I really love you

so much I wanna ooh ooh ooooh

to you ooh oooooh" It Kills Me by Melanie Fiona

Keri POV

"That song is the shit."

Jayda nodded,"Right.I listen to it damn near every day."

We kept talking about various subjects as drove to the mall.We finally got there then got out the car .We walked into Victoria Secret because I was in need of a new jogging suit. As I searching for my size medium I heard a familiar voice.

"Keri that sounds like Kyrah."Jayda said.We turned around, it was her and Briana.That hoe that I fought. Ain't this some shit.

Briana saw us first and smirked.

"Well well well, isn't it the little twin that got her heart broke?" she said then fake pouted.

I rolled my eyes.Today must be the day this bitch wanna get slapped.

Then Kyrah joined in and laughed,"Right.Poor baby was so heart broken when she found out that I rode that dick like a rodeo."

They both laughed together and high fived each other like they were best friends or some shit.Jayda scoffed then whispered in my ear,"I know you wanna beat her ass, trust me I do too.But not in this mall you'll get arrested.We'll take this shit to the streets later."

I nodded,"Kryah you are one disgusting bitch,just incase you forgot.But its all good because Karma is a bitch and you got whats coming for you.Hope you had fun in the rodeo."

With those last words I smiled then me and Jayda walked out the mall heated.I was so upset, I couldn't even fucking continue shopping.I couldn't get ghetto up in that mall either,too many niggas around.

Jayda dropped me off without saying a word.I could tell she was affected heavily by what just occurred.I know Jayda feels bad for me, hell every best friend worry about their bestie.

I cant even count how many nights I stayed up crying about Frankie and my life and just everything.But I'm done crying cause thats gay.

I walked in the house and headed straight to the kitchen cause a nigga hungry.While I was looking for something to eat I heard the front door open then close.Cameron's here ? That's weird he's normally not home till like 8. Jesse is never here too.But I think he moved in with his girlfriend or whatever .

I felt somebody's presence behind me so I turned around expecting Cameron but it was Frankie and I gasped.

"The fuck?"

"Calm down.I came here to apologize." He said staring in my eyes.

"I don't care about your apology.You can get the hell out my house now." I said as I rolled my eyes.

He smacked his lips,"You can chill the fuck out with the attitude.Stop being such a bitch."

I was kind of hurt that he called me a bitch,but whatever.Not in the mood to get in my feelings right now. I rolled my eyes," You have no right to call me a bitch,you was the low down dog that cheated on me.So I can have a attitude if I want to,you not my motherfucking guardian.So therefore you cant tell me what to do."

He looked at me for a couple seconds I guess trying to figure out what to say then all of a sudden this nigga kissed me.I wanted to kiss him back but I just couldn't. So I slapped him.

He stopped kissing me then looked at me like I was crazy. "I don't know what king of regular ass bitches you've been fucking with.But I ain't a regular bitch.So yo lil sob ass apology and kiss isn't going to work.Aight?Now get the fuck on."

"You know what.I was trying to actually be sincere and shit but fine.Fuck you and fuck whatever we had!" He yelled then left the house slamming the door.

Those words hit me like fucking bricks.I slid down the wall,rubbing my temples and cried.I cried so hard that my head started hurting.I started breathing heavy and shit.

For what seemed like hours I cried then I finally got enough strength to get up and walk to my room.I took off all my clothes and bra cause it was making my back hurt. Then I plopped in my bed and tried to go to bed.

-

Tell me how you feel abt the various topics below in the comments!

http://w.tt/1A46Sze <<<< LINK TO MY NEW STORY. PLEASE READ AND VOTE
I would appreciate it so much if you atleast read my story. If you cant click my link for some odd reason, go to my page and check the story out.