7 : You Gone Learn Today !

Kyrah POV

I done really fucked up now.How could I not use a condom ? Fuck wrong with me?

"Wassuh?" Justin said into the phone.

"Uh,um Justin"

"Wassup Kyrah?"

"Im pregnant."

The line went dead.All I heard was breathing.I didnt know what to say or do.

"Okay?Watchu telling me for?"

My heart sank.Keri was right.He did only want me for some pussy, and my dumbass fell for it.Teams started streaming down my face and I started breathing heavy.

"Im telling you because the baby is yours!" I screamed with anger and frustration.

He laughed," baby you funny.That kid aint mines so shroom wit' that."

"Nigga fuck is shroom?Making up words and shit.Justin this yo baby!"

"Bye Kyrah.Call me when you want me to beat that pussy up again."

Then he hung up.

Keri Pov

He did what ? Oh hell no. Kyrah im fucking him up. I said as I put on my hollister jeans.

"Keri what do you mean fucking him up?Mind you he 6 feet. You only 5'6."

I grabbed my Toro 4's and put them on.

"I know my damn height.It dont matter how tall he is,he getting fucked up today!"

"Keri!"

"KYRAH! I got this my nigga, chill. Im the youngest but lowkey the oldest , feel me?"

After I said that I grabbed my Jordan hoodie, phone, and walked out the house.Justin got another thing coming if he think he gone fuck my sister over.We dont do that around this corner.

I got in the car, drove off and sat in the mall parking lot to do my hair.I was gonna do it at home but Kyrah was getting on a nigga nerves.Speaking of Kyrah im so pissed she fucked him. I know a fuck nigga when I see one.We brownskin anyways, what she doing fucking with that lightskin?

I shook my head as I put my hair in a ponytal and used my brush to smooth out my baby hairs.Out the corner of my eye I saw somebody coming up to my car.

It was that lightskin boy with tha curly hair and braces. He was in the
lunch line at school saying blue eyes couldn't sing.Fuck this nigga want? I thought to myself. He cute and all but I dont wanna be bothered right now.Mind you im bout ready to kill Justin light bright ass.

Lightskin nigga came up to my car and I rolled the window down."Why you aint at scoo shawty?"

I smacked my lips and smiled, "Why you aint at scoo babyboy?"

He chuckled," Got shit to handle."

I nodded,"Same thang.So whats yo name?Im tired of callin you lightskin nigga."'

He laughed,"Its Camereon."

"Aight Camereon."

"I got a party this Saturday.You and yo twin should slide thru on a nigga."

"Yeah,we'll stay and party for a lil while." He smiled and licked his lips.We shook up, then he walked off.

Fine ass nigga

I drove off and blasted Cant Judge Her by Rich Homie Quan. Thats my baby right thurr, he so fine.

For the rest of the day I drove around and thought about how I was gone handle this situation.I cant kill him cause the baby cant just grow up without a father but how was I gone get this lil boy to man up.

Plus this boy was fine , real shit no lie.He better not try to get sexual with me , we aint having that 'round this corner.I can resist. I know that for sure but he gone make me uncomfortable. Boys period make me uncomfortable.

It was now 1 in the morning and I was at Justin's house in his drivethru.I got out my car and banged on his door."Fuck is this bangin on my door early inna mornin!?!" He yelled.I aint say shit.He opened the door a little, peaking his head out.

"Lil bitch ass." I said then pushed the door open.As I walked in his house I heard a thump on the wall.Guess he hit his head or some shit.Oh well.

"Keri fuck wrong with you?" He yelled. I turned around and was face to face with his sex pack.Lord knows I wasnt prepared for him to have on no shirt and some sweats.I couldnt even speak, his ass through me off.

Then i felt a hand rub against the side of my face, and I heard him say," You like what you see?" Thats when I snapped back in reality.I snatched his hand from my face and pushed him.He didnt move much but shit.

"Nigga dont touch me, and why the fuck you acting shady towards my sister?" He shook his head and laughed like something was funny.

"Acting shady? What you mean?Yo hoein ass sister the one accusing me of having her baby!"

"Hoeing?Mufucka you betta watch yo mouth. Get fucked up!" I yelled.I guess he got mad , wanna be all up in his feelings and shit.He pushed me harder than a mug into the wall then put his hands over my shoulders. I was basically trapped.

"The only person who gone get fucked up is you if you keep talking to me like you crazy.You think im gone be scared of yo lil midget ass?"

"You wont do shit!" I slapped him then he slapped me so hard I fell to the ground.My nose starting bleeding.

"Son of a bitch." I mumbled. "What baby speak louder?" He said and smirked as he yanked my bun making me stand on my two feet. I whimpered and he laughed then started kissing my neck.

I started crying and started getting heated." Noooo let me go!" I yelled as I began kicking and elbowing him.Doing anything to make him let go off my hair.He yanked it even harder making me scream.He threw me over his shoulder and began walking.

I was so worn out and exhausted I could barely move.But I had to find a way to get out of this situation.I started grabbing doorknobs and walls anything to make him stop but nothing was working. We got in a room and he threw me on a bed like i was weightless. When he slapped me he must of hit my right eye because I couldnt see out that eye for shit.

After he threw me on the bed I started crawling away but I couldnt really see and I ended up falling out of the bed hitting my head harder than a motherfucker.I did a combination of a whimper and a scream.

I heard Justin sigh. He yanked both of my legs toward him and got in between them."If your ass woulda just laid there and chilled out that wouldn't of happened!"He yelled and cleaned up the blood coming from my nose with a towel.

"None of this wouldn't of happened if you would've maned up and claimed your child instead of being the lil fuck boy you are!"

"You didnt have to billy bad ass and show up at my house!"

"FUCK YOU JUSTIN" I screamed and spit in his face.

"You still talking shit after I just beat yo ass?And fuck me?Okay." He said then smirked. He started to unbotton my jeans and pulled them down. Regret fell over me and my heart rate sped up.

"No Justin I-Im sorry.Dont put anything in me.I wont tell nobody that you hit me i'll make up a lie.Please please."

"Shut the fuck up,I dont wanna hear that shit.Take this dick.You a badass right?You not scared of nobody right?Then you aint scared of this dick!" He smirked as he unzipped his zipper and opened my legs hella wide.

I closed my eyes," please?"

He laughed," You gone learn today baby."

______________________________________________________

Whaaaaaaa ? Is this a update?Welp guys its looks like it.

I know I was bullshittin ya'll for not updating MY FAULT. ❤️❤️❤️ Yall still love me tho right ? Ctfu

50 votes ! no bullshit yall .

Read my new story >> Dr.Hale pls