Twins In The Hood (Urban)

\\ Yeah they're not identical twins but just pretend.Kyrah is the one on the left and Keri is on the right . \\

"You aint got a million dolla condo

and you aint got a hundred thousand dolla car

but you got a billion dolla body

trust me I know

and you keep it hood no matter where you are

cause you come from the ghetto

love em from ghetto

girl you the type I like ,thats why I treat you right

you out the ghetto betta let em know

you from da ghetto betta let em know

you from dat g-h-e-t-t-o "

Chapter 1 | Keri |

"Bitch wake your ass up!We're finally Seniors!!" I screamed at my sister who was still sleep,she is not a morning person at all."Keri shut the fuck up!Let me get like 45 more minutes!"She screamed while waving her hands in the air which made me laugh.

"NO we're gonna be late wake your ass up ! "

"Ugh bitch fine!"She yelled back.

She got up and I ran back into my room.I looked at my walk in closet for a long ass time.I could not find what to wear,until I landed apon a short sleeve black crop top with fringes hanging.Then I found some lime green shorts to go with it.I found my Jordan atomic volts,gold chain,and gold hoop earrings.

I took a shower and bathed with dark kiss bodywash from bath and body works.Dark kiss slays all scents,2nd place is Paris Amour. After I got out the shower I lotioned up with of course Dark Kiss and put my clothes on.My hair was curly so I put some jell on it and put it in a high bun.I put on some pink lipstick and walked out my room to find twin.

"TWWIINNN!!"I hollered across the hall."What?"she yelled back.I went in her room and she looked cute but not cuter than me.She had on some pink leggings and a white long sleeve crop top with the Valentines Jordans.Her hair was down and she had a bandanna on.

"Keri you look bomb but i look like a grenade."she said while smirking.I glared at her,"Bitch shut up them leggings too little anyways." I said while laughing. "Nah boo my ass is just fatter than yours."We both bursted out laughing, we weren't serious just joking around.

"Come on lets take pictures you know we got kill them bitches pride on instagram" I said and she started laughing.Ive always been the conceited goofy and bi polar one.Kyrah is the more serious one but childish,you cant joke around with her crybaby ass she too sensitive.That makes sense I guess cause she older by 1 minute and 33 seconds.

We took our picture and posted them on instagram .

"@KeriBabyy slaying with @ItsKyrahsWorld 😈"

After we grabbed everything we needed me and Twin left .We made it to our new school and stopped at the steps."I dont normally say stuff like this but SHIT a bitch scared as fuck"I said"Girl me too!" Kyrah replied.She grabbed my hand and we exhaled at the same time."Okay like we planned you Naomi Campbell walk and I'm Beyonce on stage performing dance for you."I said in all serious.Kyrah chuckled and we both walked in.

As soon as we got in this brownskinned girl complimented me on my shoes"Thank you girl.My name is Keri and this is my twin Kyrah" She smiled,"Hey,my names Jayda."Kyrah said wassup and the trio of us began walking together.