15; WE CAN LEARN TO LOVE AGAIN

"Just give me a reason

Just a little bits enough

Just a second

we're not broken just bent

and we can learn to love again

I never stopped

you're still written in the scars on my heart "

Keri Pov

"7.96 is your total thank you have a nice day"

Yes I cleaned myself up and finally went back to work before they fired my ass.My shift is over thank the Lord.Today I plan on getting things right with Frankie. I miss him a lot.Yes he did me really dirty but he's still there in my heart.

I drove to house and stood at the door.I just stood their thinking of what to say. I was about to knock when Frankie opened the door.He looked like he's been smoking and drinking.We just looked at each other without saying a word.

I broke the silence and whispered,"Can I come in?"

He let me in.I walked towards the couch and sat down.

"Look baby I'm sorry for cheating on you.Im really fucking sorry.Im really a dumbass lowkey for fucking up that bad.I want you back baby fuck all these other hoes.I don't want nobody but youuuu kissing on my tattoos" He sang and we bursted out laughing hysterically.

It was just a funny joke laugh it was one of those happy ass laughs.That laugh was what both of we needed.After a while of laughing we finally sighed then looked at each other.

"Is it weird that I might actually love you?When I was standing at your door I had butterflies and shit.My heart started speeding up." I said then he looked at me and smiled.

"No its not weird.I think I love you too Keri Lanae McDowell."

I smiled and kissed him.This may seem like some shit off of a white people love movie or whatever but I don't care.I don't know if I actually love Frankie but I do care for him and need him.

I left his house.We did not have sex, im still a virgin its whatever. While I was in the car I called up Jayda to tell her the news cause thats my main bitch.Main bitches get all the information.

"Bitch finally you call me.I saw yo tweet too talking bout Frankie.I knew y'all would make up. Y'all had makeup sex?Oooooooh child."She exclaimed.

I laughed,"shut the hell up.We didn't have sex calm yo hormones."

NEXT DAY

Frankie Pov

I haven't been to school in like 3 weeks.But's its coo, I don't see myself going to college anyways. A nigga out here making money.I don't think Keri doesn't know that me and the rest of my crew are drug dealers.

We shoot and kill people, but its just our way of life. I just left the trap.Y'all remember Lucas ole bitch ass?Some nigga from his gang stole my supply of weed and a lil angel dust.I got something for that ass.

And he was fucking with Keri in the beginning of the school year but all that shit finna end.He fucking with the wrong one.

But enough of all that gangster shit.Im taking Keri out in a couple days to show her how much I actually love her.Imma tell her about how im in the drug game, running most of Atlanta and all that good shit.

Ion know how she gonna take it, but if she supposed be my rider then she gone ride for me and what I do.

-Make sure you vote & comment. How y'all feel bout Keri and Frankie ?
Since the story title is "Twins In The Hood"....... Keri and Kryah will be reuniting soon.Trust.
Lucas is back ! More drama,be prepared.
CAN YALL READ A NIGGAS NEW BOOKS? Lord have mercy