10: Treat Me Like Somebody♡

"somebody real is hard to find

somebody worth all your time

someone who will tell you the truth

someone who loves you for you

someone who knows all of your flaws and

doesn't compose tries to control them

let you be free, doesn't deceive

and gives you a chance to believe

believe in something"

Frankie POV

"Sir are you family of miss Keri ? " some bitch at the hospital said.

"Yeah." She better be lucky im trying to stay in a good mood.

I walked in her hospital room & as soon as I saw her I was ready to kill somebody.I barely recognized her,she still beautiful though.Justin getting fucked up once I find his ass on God.

I put my flowers on her bed and walked out cause I couldn't be in there any longer. Imma find that nigga when I tell you.Just wait.

2 weeks later

Keri POV

"nigga back off my chips ahoy cause I dont have a problem with fucking you up." I said while pushing Frankie away, everybody knows not to fuck with me and my chewy chips ahoy.

"Fuck you gone do with yo disabled ass?"

"Im not even gonna reply to your stupidity right now."

He laughed and came up behind me.He grabbed my hips and put his head in the crook of my neck making me shiver a little.

"Franklin back up" I giggled

"Why you always teasing me baby?"

"How am I teasing you?"

"You always walking around with these lil small ass shorts."

"My booty not even big."

He shrugged,"so?Its not flat either"

"Whatever aint nobody trying to tease you."

I walked off and sat on the couch.If you're wondering im over Frankie's house.When my parents found out Kyrah was pregnant and she was the cause of my beating they turned into bastards and kicked both of us out.

I feel like when I was in the hospital for those couple of days, something happened between Frankie & Kyrah.They don't talk or joke around like they used to or anything.Maybe Frankie feels how my parents felt, like she was why Justin beat my ass.

I disagree though, she was trying yo tell me not to go but I didnt listen.Right now me and Kyrah live with Frankie and his homeboy Jesse, the lightskin with the blue eyes.I thought Kyrah liked him but she doesnt show any interest.She also got an abortion without telling or asking me about it.We had a big argument about it and now we dont talk.

She barely even comes here, she'll leave and come back 3 days later like nothing is wrong.Im not going to school for the rest of this year because its too much drama and I might end up fucking somebody up.So now I go to night school part time & the rest online.

I still talk to Jayda I love her ass.I tell her about everything, I know I can trust her.

Me and Frankie?We aren't official yet.We've only known each other for maybe a month. Thats not long enough time to try to be caked up.But don't get it twisted he still my man.

"Keri watchu thinking bout?"

I snapped out my thoughts,"nothing.Um me and Jayda are going to see The Fault In Our Stars and then out to eat tonight since you wanna be a hoe and not wanna go."

He smacked his lips,"Shutup. Don't nobody wanna see that crybaby ass movie."

"Whatever I gotta get ready."

"Wait can I get a kiss baby?"

"Nope."

He got all shitty in his feelings,"Keri stop playing, come here." He grabbed my arms and sat me in his lap.I pecked his lips and pulled away.

"What the fuck was that?" He said looking all sad which made me crack up.

"A kiss"

"Stop playing with me." He said and grabbed my chin then kissed me.Not with his tongue I still think thats disgusting.

He pulled away and straight faced me.

"What?"

"Your so childish for not letting me put my tongue in yo mouth I swear to God."

I laughed,"whatever"

__________________________________________________________________
PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY"THE BOY WITH THE DREADS"

15+ votes

CAN I GET SOME COMMENTS ?

next chapter will be longer, I was just in a rush to update

song: Treat Me Like Somebody by Tink