8 : Life Alert♡

Keri Pov

"Keri ? Keri ! Please wake up. Its Kyrah."

I heard a voice calling my name , but all i saw was darkness. For some reason i cant open my eyes, i cant move or anything. What the fuck is going on? What did Justin do to me? That bitch nigga !

Am i dead?

Kyrah Pov
"KERI ! KERI PLEASE WAKE UP!!" I screamed in the hospital room while tears ran down my face.

"Ma'am im going to need you to calm down. Do you have any idea who could have done this?"

"Yes , Justin Jenkins."

I said then walked out the room, im going to fuck his ass up.He gone beat my sister ? Got another motherfuckin' thing coming.

Frankie Pov

"You like eating this dick dont you?" I asked Jasmine, not my girl or nothing just a thot.

"Of course Daddy" she said sucking on the tip.
I grabbed her hair kinda hard but oh well, bitch better still suck this dick. "Mhmm good girl.Take this dick down your throat" She popped it out her mouth,"Daddy its too big." I looked at her like she was crazy, then I slapped her with my dick & she turned red.

"Lil bitch put this dick back in your mouth & deepthroat like I said." She nodded & did as told.I grabbed her head & face fucked her making her choke.I wouldn't be so rough if she wouldn't of been disrespectful. I took it out her mouth & alot of spit came out her mouth so she just spit on my dick. I nutted in her face & rubbed a little bit of it in her weave making me chuckle. Hoes let you do anything. Then she started sucking it again.

In the process of this i got a call, it was from Kyrah , Keri sister so i decided to answer .

"Wassup ?"

"Frankie , Keri inna hospital?"

"WHAT ? Why ?"

"Cause Justin denied my baby so she said she was gone talk to him but then i got a call from the hospital saying somebody dropped her there in the hospital & he almost beat her to death. Her leg & jaw is fucked up. She has a black eye" Then she started crying even more. I took my dick out Jasmine mouth & told that bitch to leave.

"So that fuck nigga beat her ass?"

"I think."

"Okay stay in your house. Make sure all the windows doors everything is locked just incase he might wanna come & give you a visit."

"Okay" Then i heard somebody knock on the door.

"Who the fuck is that Kyrah?!?"

"Frankie calm down its probably my parents. I called them & told them about what happened to Keri. They said they'll be home as soon as possible. I'll call you later."

"WAIT! Call me as soon as you answer the door okay?"

"okay."

5 minutes passed and i got nervous as fuck . I called back & she didnt answer . Oh shit it was probably Justin at her door.

Kyrah Pov

"Justin what the fuck are you doing here?" I screamed.

"Open the door baby."

"Im not your baby & no. Go away before i call the police"

"Kyrah it isn't that deep , just open the door!"

"NO!"

"Open the fucking door!"

Then he kicked it. I ran upstairs & into my parents room to get their gun under their bed.After i grabbed it i then realized i left my phone downstairs.

"SHIT!" I whispered.

Ugh shit shit shit.I put my ear against my parent's door to see if i could hear something. I didnt hear him kicking or screaming. Then i looked out the window i didnt see him or his car. Maybe he just gave up. I sat there for about 15 minutes. I didnt hear anything.

Okay Kyrah you can do this. Brave moment. The plan is to run downstairs, grab my phone & my keys, jump in my car & go to Frankie's house.
"1.....2....3"
I opened the door & started running downstairs. I've never ran so fast in my life. I was going so fast that i missed a step & fell .

I screamed and grabbed my ankle , it hurts i think i twisted it or something. Then i started crying this shit hurts. But then i tried to get up but i couldn't. I started to drag myself then i felt somebody lift my head up with my hair making me jump.

"You need some help?"

__________________________________________________________________
Okay i haven't updated in SO LONG. Im soooo sorry guise , so so sorry.
This story will be up & running again like how it was forreal farreal. And i felt like Keri was getting more parts in the story instead of Kyrah when originally both twins are supposed to be equal. So for about 2 chapters Keri will be in a coma.

Read my story Dr.Hale , its good man read .

So give me 15+ votes , considering i havent updated in a while .
Also get me to 200 followers ! :) ❤️