27;DO NOT DISTURB

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!Deshaun in MM , he is played as Robb Bank$

"Let it go,so sexual

kiss you from your neck to your breasts attached to your torso

stroke game so "vunctway"...

Girl it must be meant to be,how you keep running into me

and you love that fairytale shit so strip before we go to eat

Nah yo friend ain't invited don't bring that bitch around me

I don't give a fuck,I told you bout that company you keep

now let me see it,bend over let me see it" Let Me See It x Robb Bank$

* Minor Sex Scene*It is still May

Keri

Deshaun must of been turned on by my actions because he stopped questioning me.He picked me up and carried up the stairs.I thought this nigga was about to fall so I wrapped my legs around his waist.We made it to his bedroom and he laid me on the bed."Strip for me."He said huskily,"You first."I smiled and he stood in front of me.Deshaun has to be atleast 6'3,I'm only 5'5 so while he up his manhood was in my face.I stared at it poking out of his True's.He chuckled a deep sexy laugh,"I'm up here baby."I looked up and he took off his shirt.On his arms he had numerous tats but on his chest there was nothing.His dreads hung loosely and the diamonds in his ears were shinning.He then started unbuckle his Gucci belt and I got antsy.He stepped out of his pants and the only thing he was left in is his Tommy Hilfiger drawls.He slowly slid his boxers down and his Johnson sprung to life.It was unbelievably long and thick,I bit my lip staring at it.

"You gone play with it?"He asked taking me out of my daze and looking up at him.He tilted his head to the side and looked at me like he was waiting for me to do something.I looked back down at it.The head was pink just like his lips.I slightly grabbed it with my finger tips and it twitched right in my face."Damn that shit was sexy."I bent down and kissed the head.I heard him inhale sharply as I kissed the head over and over.His pre-cum started to drip and I got my tongue to lick it up.I sucked on the sensitive tip then popped it out my mouth.I stood up and grabbed it in my hand."My turn."I smiled and got up.He sat down and his full attention was on me.I took off tank and unhooked my bra.I let it fall and I cupped my B cup boobs.

"Keep going."He grabbed my waist.I took off my leggings and slowly slid off my lace panties.When I was fully naked he admired my body."Pretty pussy."I blushed a little at his comment.He stood back up and motioned for me to lay down.I did so and he go on top of me,between my legs.Feeling his "private" on mines was erotic and honestly too much for me.He kissed my belly button and continued down to my area but I stopped him."I've had enough head in my life.We can skip."He kissed my bottom lips and I exhaled deeply,"But baby."He mumbled on my lips sending a vibration through my body.I mumbled a please and he came back up to the lips on my face.

He looked me in the eye as he slid in and I gasped,shutting my eyes tight."Oh shit."I whined and gripped the sheets.He slid more in and whispered "Shhh" in my ear.I constantly whimpered and even began to cry because of his large size.Soon though, the pain went away and it started to feel amazing.I moaned in his hear and that was his signal to speed up."Damn that pussy tight."He groaned.I tightened my walls,feeling myself about to orgasm.I trembled beneath him and came.I sat there panting as he rubbed my clit with his fingers.

"Turn over and lift that ass up."He demanded.Lord knows I wasn't ready for this shit.I slowly turned over and arched my back.He kissed down my spine then roughly smacked my ass as he slid in.I threw my head back and he grabbed a fistful of my hair,"Is it mines?" He asked."Yes Deshaun."He groaned and he stroked deeper,faster.The room was sweating and hot.All you could hear was my loud cries of pleasure and pain.

2 hours later

Deshaun

"You're a fucking weirdo.You know that right?"After me and Keri fucked I was knocked out cause she got that million dollar.Then she wakes up cause she scared to go downstairs and she's hungry.I'm thinking she about to cook but instead she pulls out Oreos and some milk."Shut up.I was feenin' for some Oreos."I laughed,"So you think you can eat up all my shit?Next week I'm coming over so I can eat up everything."I said and she laughed.

"You won't do shit."She said biting into an Oreo.I wrapped my arms around her dramatically making her drop the Oreo."Deshaun!"She yelled and I laughed."Spend the night with me."I mumbled in my ear.She ignored me and bent over to pick up her mess.I whistled and she got up quickly,"Shutup.And no I can't."

"Why?"I asked,"My house boring or something."I smirked."Yep" She answered.I walked over to the cabinet and opened it,"Would you like Ciroc,Peach Ciroc,Goose,Hennessy,Lemondae-Rita?" She laughed,"You named too much shit.And I don't really drink.The smell of alcohol is disgusting.You got some weed?"I chuckled,"What do you know about kush?" She smiled,"Not that much.I smoked one time with my white friend Adri,We were fucking turnt that day."

I laughed,"I bet she had that weak ass weed.You get some of my shit?You won't even be able to take a third hit." She rolled her eyes,"Yeah yeah yeah.I got school tomorrow so I should go." I laughed,"Oh yeah I forgot you got school and shit.Lil kid."She stared me down then threw a Oreo at me"Fuck you.I got like 20 days till school is out and I'll be in college." She said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah yeah.Get yo shit and go.I said jokingly.She bent down to put on her shows and I snapped a pic off guard.That shit going on the gram."You kicking me out?"She smiled and I smacked my lips."Nah it ain't even like that.Gimmie a kiss."She kissed me and then left.

As soon as she left Lucas called.I was about to make his ass jealous,"Wassup bro." His voiced blared through the phone,"Shit chilling.Keri just left."I smirked,"Nigga why was she over your house?"I could hear the urgency in his voice,"She was getting some dick.Fawwwk you mean boy?"I laughed and he smacked his lips"You're fucking lying.She ain't let you hit."

"Don't believe me then.That pussy was extra tight and real wet.Best thing I've ever been in.Real shit."He smacked his lips again and asked,"Did your dumb ass use a condom?"Oh shit.

-

Awwwwww :( Answer this for me,Is Kyrah the only hoe?Or is Keri one toooooo?

Authors note:I know this took me a while to update but I revise these chapters very carefully so they are better than my beginning chapters.I have a couple chapters already typed up and ready to go so VOTE VOTE AND VOTE so I can update quicker.Once I'm out of school on June 4 I'm going back home,to Georgia on June 6 so I won't be updating as frequently.Shoutout to COLLEGE PARK(where I reside)BANK HEAD,FULTON/DEKALB COUNTY,AND MARIETTA GEORGIA!*yells* DAS MY HOOD!and Barnsville Georgia(The country)Lmfao.
25+ VOTES!
FOLLOW ME!