4 : HIGH IN LOVE♡

Next Day ; Keri POV

Im so shitty I went to that damn party.It done fucked up my whole Sunday morning.My phone vibrated and it was Lucas.What the fuck does he want?"Hello?" I said with a stank voice."Baby why you leave the party so early?"

"Im not your baby and because I wanted to leave.I aint gotta give you a explanation." He chuckled like something was funny or some shit."What is so funny?"

"Nothing,nothing.So whatchu' doing?"I sighed,"Is this why you called me?I have other things to do."I hung up on him.Fuck him, my feelings are really hurt cause I liked him bout all he wanted to do was get some.

Okay I decided to have a brave moment.Im about to call Frankie aka Caramel Mocha Latte.That nigga single I gotta make my move shiddd.I dialed his number and he answered."Who this?"Oh damn his voice on the phone is deep as fudge."Uh hi its Keri"

"Awe okay, wassup?"

"Nun im bored."

"Mhm.You tryna come over?" Oh Lord I wasnt ready.No I just will never be ready."Uh yeah.No nasty shit I aint a thot"He laughed "Shawty I wouldnt do that" he said emphasizing "that"

"Mhhm sure.Text me the address" I said and bit my lip.

"Aight"

"Bye"

Yes lawd it worked thank God.Imma put on some sweats a shirt and some Air Force 1's.He gotta think im beautiful looking like a bum right? I dont know if its cold or not but just in case imma just wear my northface.My hair in a sloppy bun or whatever but fuck it.I got in my car and drove to his house.It was big and he had like three cars.I knocked on the door and he opened it.Lord he had on some sweatpants and was shirtless ooooh weee all them tatts? Yesss bless him.

"Hey"I said smiling at him."Wassuh" he said then let me in.The house was nice and it smelt good.We walked up the stairs to his room.It was covered in all blue and shockingly it was neater than my room."Dang your room cleaner than mines"

He chuckled,"Baby  you needa clean up then."I giggled and shivered at the same time.The way he called me baby Lord."You know why I wanted you to come over?"

"No.Why?"He smirked and walked out leaving me there all uncomfortable.So I just stood there and looked around.Finally he came back.I looked at his hands and he had weed."You want me to smoke with you?" He licked his lips and nodded.I shrugged and sat on the floor with my legs crossed.He sat down too right across from me.

"Actually I want you to roll em for me"

"Okay"He gave me the paper as they call it and the weed.I rolled it expertly which I think turned him on.He lit it took a puff then passed it to me.As i took my puff he turned on I Know by Rich Homie Quan.We smoked like three points by then I was high.

"Frankie why you get me high?" He laughed and rubbed on my legs.He took a hit again then blew the air in my mouth.As he was blowing it in my mouth he had one hair playing with my hair and rubbing my neck.I don't think he realizes he's getting me hella horny."You like me?" He asked me while looking in my eyes.His hazel eyes look so serious and sincere.

"Yeah I like you.I like you,like you.I really like you." then I giggled because I got really shy and im high as hell."Close your eyes." He told me and I closed them.Then all of a sudden I felt soft lips on mines.I damn near died I thought I was hallucinating.I opened them with wide eyes and he just looked at me while licking his lips.

"Did you just-"

"Yeah." He said then bit my bottom lip and kissed me again.It felt like Heaven on this earth.He didnt put his tongue in my mouth.Ew but we did kiss for like 25 seconds.Then he pulled away and gave me 3 slow pecks.After that I couldnt even look at him the same.His sexy ass."Lay down for a while I wont touch you. You aint driving home high."

"Okay." I got up from the bed and laid down. I really want him to touch me to be honest.

4 Hours Later

"Wake up nigga."I heard the voice of Frankie while he was hitting my face.Not hard tho,softly. I pushed his hands off and sat up.I rubbed my eyes and yawned.I got up and looked at my phone.It was 7 at night!Damn seven ? We were smoking blunts for that long? I was sleep for that long?Ugh now when I go home I gotta deal with my parents and my sisters giving me lectures and shit .

Fuck my life."Caramel Mocha Latte why you let me sleep this long?" He looked at me for a long time then looked around," Who the fuck Caramel Latte?"

"Nigga I know I said Caramel MOCHA Latte and its you! That's yo nickname cause Frankie aint working shawty."He smacked his lips,"Fuck no it sound like im from Starbucks or some type shit.No Keri."

"I dont need yo permission!Its my nickname for YOU,so chill! I got this man!" I said and he laughed.I put on my socks and shoes.While I was doing that I saw these purple and gray Elites omg they are so cute."Ooooh Caramel Mocha Latte these socks is perfection lemme wear them!" He looked at me like the fuck?

"No nigga you cannot wear them"

"And why the fuck not?"

"Because them my favorite pair of socks!"

"So?Im yo favorite girl right?So let me wear them!Thanks love you five-eva" I said as I ran out his room and down the stairs.I waited for him at the door.Ugh this nigga taking his steady time and shit.While I waited I got on instagram and noticed I was tagged in something.

I clicked on it and it was me on Frankie's page SLEEP?This nigga."Nigga why are you putting me on instagram?!?" I yelled as he came down the stairs."Because I can."

I smacked my lips,"Delete!"He laughed,"Nah you see niggas know you was in MY house in MY bed?They hella salty now cause you the baddest baby.Every nigga want that."He said licking his lips and smirking.I flipped my hair over my shoulder "Well ya knoowww!" I said and we started laughing.

"So we go out or nah?"

"Kinda.Just know that you mines and no nigga talking to unless they wanna get fucked up." He said."You just know to keep yo hoes in check!I dont like fighting bitches but if I have to it will occur."

"Aight then."

"Bye shawty"

"Bye lil baby"

I basically skipped my happy ass to my car and drove my happy ass home.I walked in my house and my daddy damn near tackled me."Where the fuck you been ?"

"Over my friends house chill."

"Better not been no damn boy." I walked up the stairs," Mhhmm"I walked into Kyrah's room and she jumped off the bed."KERI!I seen yo ass on Frankie's instagram!You was over his house?You loose yo virginity?Was it big?He ate you out?Did it feel good?"

I damn near smacked her.I hurried up and closed the door then whispered loudly."NIGGA COULD YOU BE QUIETER DAMN!And no we did not have sex!Ew.He did not eat me out!And all we did was smoke!"

"Smoke?" she said shockingly."Yes smoke!And damn im hungry then a bitch!" She laughed,"just like what Katt Williams said.The side affects of weed is hunger.And why didn't yall do the nasty?His feet big he could of put it down!"

"I know that lil nasty but I didnt want to!Look at the nigga you KNOW he got hoes in every area code!But I did kiss him.It was perf."She gasped sarcastically," Wow yo scared ass finally had a first kiss?"I smacked my lips and her shoulder,"Shut up! At least I waited till now unlike you!"She sighed,"Well im glad ya'll had fun.And im glad ya'll kissed."

"Ssshhaaankkss sissy." I said and hugged her."Even though ya'll should of fucked.Ya'll woulda been making love faces and all the neighbors would of knew his name but Frankie"

"Would you shut yo ass up?Damn always killing the vibe."I closed the door in her face.

"You salty cause im speaking the truth or nah?"