32; THUG LIFE♡

"Grab ya glock when you see Tupac!" -Tupac Shakur

Dashaun
This nigga Frankie out his rabbit ass mind if he think he about to fuck with me and my girl, thinking I'm not going to do anything about it. He's been as quiet as a mouse since he did his damage but word around town is that he chills at Cloud 9 on Saturday nights. Cloud 9 is a rachet club, I don't know how his ass get in there and he in high school.

"Aye D. Nigga is you ready to ride out or no?Taking forever to get ready like a lil bitch."  I smacked my lips at his dumb comment. Why wouldn't I want to get fly when I'm about to be In a club filled with females? "Shut your rusty ass up.Dub ass nigga." He laughed and grabbed the car keys.

We finally pulled up to Cloud 9.The security guard at the door looked at me then nodded his head and let me, completely skipping every one else in line.As I walked through I heard bitches smack they lips and start hoopin and hollin'. I smiled knowing that as soon as I got in the club they would be all on my dick.

I wore a hat and my dreads in a ponytail so if Frankie did see me he wouldn't bitch out and leave. As I walked through the club I got some mugs from a few niggas and lusty stares from females.As I watched hoes shake their asses the beat suddenly stopped and I heard the DJ say,"Aight Aight I know it ain't Thursday buuuuut lets have a lil throwback."

A couple people in the crowd groaned then the beat dropped to Hail Mary by Tupac and everyone immediately yelled "ayeeeee" or "awwww shit." I nodded my head to the beat and smiled wide. God must of knew my plans for the evening.As the song started playing the whole crowd began rapping along with the king,Tupac Shakur.
"I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy!"

Frankie
"Run with me Hail Mary!" I nodded my head and rapped along."Frankie" I heard one of my niggas yell my name."Wassup?" He looked in the other direction then looked at me,"We got trouble." I chuckled shaking my head "Them niggas faking moves.Why leave?Lets just have a coo lil time."
He laughed sarcastically and shook his head," Nah nigga. Your pops left me to make sure you was always good while he in the pin.They might be faking moves but you good, lets go."

I got up and shrugged my shoulders, this nigga lucky I got mad respect for him otherwise I would've beat his ass."Where you see trouble uncle Pimp?I don't see nothing but pussy niggas."He mugged me like he was annoyed or some shit "That one nigga with the dreads.Same one trying to fuck with your girl and he been out of High School."I smacked my lips as we started walking towards the door."He not even worth us leaving man."

He ignored me and we continued to walk outside.As we walked through the parking lot I noticed some niggas were following us.I turned around and it was Dashaun with his gay ass squad."Is there a fucking issue?" Dashaun mugged me harder "Most definitely nigga.You spittin my girl lies and shit, is it cause I was getting that pussy and you not?Ole bitch made nigga." His friends laughed.I'm tired of talking and no action, all this nigga does is run his mouth.Fufu ass.

I walked towards him and he reached into his pants, pulling out a glock."You pussy nigga.Can't eve-" Before the words can come out my mouth I hear a gunshot and a stinging sensation in my shoulder.The bullet knocks me down and when I look to my left I see some light skin nigga start to run and so do the other. Hold the fuck up.... he kind of looks like Lucas.

Keri
"Jayda when I tell you Mr.Yaros ass always assigning these damn outlines. I love history and he got a nice face and all, but damn! What more is it to learn about World War 2?" I was on the phone with Jayda while I was in my room doing homework.

"Girl I knowwwww. Like if I learn about Adolf Hitler ass one more year Imma scream!" I laughed then I looked down at my screen and Frankie's name popped up.Thats funny, he hasn't called me in a while."I know right. But bitch tell me why Frankie is calling me?" She gasps "Bitch you better answer! He got some explaining to do after what he told us last week." She hung up and I answered Frankie's call.

"Frankie! You should've been called me with your big headed ass." I heard a couple guys laugh in the back ground. The fuck? "You got me on speaker or something?" I heard a guy clear his throat and it most definitely wasn't Frankie."This isn't Frankie,he's in the hospital." I sit up in my seat "The hospital...for what?" Oh lord I know I've talked so much shit about him but I do still love him."He's been shot."

Authors Note: You know...how am I 32 chapters into this story and there hasn't been any shootings,deaths,anything? It is most definitely time to start spicing shit up.

Y'all still #TeamFrankri or nah? That's so ugly lol I gotta find another way to combine their names.

new Tupac Fanfic book... Check it out on my page.
LINK >>>http://w.tt/23RylVx