20;HEAT OF THE MOMENT

"She asked me who are you gonna be.... when its all over?

I don't wanna think about that right now

Heat Of The Moment

Heat of the moment,girl

Yo last man fucked up I'll take it since he doesn't want it

Everything straight In the heat of the moment " -Drake

He looked at my treasure & kissed it. I tilted my head back. He looked up at me & smirked."What's my name?" he asked.

"Caramel Mocha Latte"He straight faced me and I laughed.

"im just playing daddy"

As soon as the word daddy left my mouth, he flicked his tongue on my clit and I bout died.

"oh my God"Inwhispered and tilted my head back as he ate me out.But my mind began to wander around about him and my twin, I'm disgusted.

"You know what, Frankie stop please." I pleaded.

"Wait why?You taste way better than your sister ever will"

I kicked him and pushed him off of me."You grimy ass nigga. You're disgusting you know that?"

I hopped off the kitchen counter and fixed myself.I shook my head as I got my shit. Speaking of shit, I need to get my shit together.I mean, how dumb do I look when I'm still fucking with the nigga who cheated on me with my twin sister?How desperate could I be?

"Baby wait,the fuck you mad for?That shit was a compliment!" I shook my head and walked out.

Damn I don't even got a ride. Shit it's whatever I'm finna take my ass to Walmart.

Lucas Pov

"Daddy can you go to the store for me?"

"Kyrah why you cant yo ass go to the store yourself?"

She smacked her lips,"What I just do for you?"

I smirked" Sucked the nut out my dick"

"Exactly.I sucked that shit till you cummed,and we didn't fuck because I'm on my period.Im about to go home so can you buy me some snacks and shit?Please?"

I sighed and shrugged,"Ight whatever. You better be gone when I get back."

I drove to Walmart to get her lil shit so she wont be getting on my fucking nerve.I walked in and went to the line where the cookies and shit at.I saw some bitch wit long hair and her ass wasn't really big,kind of flat.I knew that booty from some where. The girl finally turned around and it was Keri,my baby.

She looked at me then smacked her lips and smiled.I licked my lips and walked up to her.

"Baby what you doing here?"

"Lucas who you calling baby and what you want?"

"I ain't see yo car, you walked here?"

"Um yeah."

"Let me take you home" I offered while grinning.She looked at me like I was up to something,which i am.

"Nah I'm good"

I smacked my lips "Ma you live like 35 minutes away.Don't you think thats a long walk?"

"Instead we should crash at your place & i'll find my own ride home."

Keri

Lucas doesn't need to know that I live with Frankie, I don't even want to think about him right now.We ended up buying some shit to snack on,pop,cookies,chips- usual shit.We bought everything and went to his house.

I walked in and it looked decent or whatever.

"Where's your mommy lil boy?"

He chucked,"I don't live with my moms. Im a grown man."

I laughed and nodded "Ah,I have seemed to forgotten.You got Netflix?"

I plopped on the couch and started taking off my shoes and jacket.It was hot as fuck in here.

"Yeah.Turn on whatever you want to."

I scrolled through the different categories, trying to find something interesting.

"Why its so hot in here?Goddamn a bitch dying."

He laughed and took off his shirt showing his chest and gorgeous tattoos.

"Strip or shut up" He sat down on the couch real close.Like nigga give me 15 feet.I saw that they had Baby Boy and i gasped.

"Omg this my shit!"

"What you know bout some Baby Boy?"

"What you mean?Who hasn't seen Baby Boy?"

We started watching the movie and as I got more drawn into it,the closer her got.I didn't say shit though cause I'm single so I can do whatever I want.Somehow Lucas was in between my legs with both of his hands on both sides of my head and kissing all over my neck,leaving marks on my dark skin.

I breathed heavily ready to speak but I couldn't find the words I wanted to say.I took a deep breath.

"Lucas."

"Yes baby?" He said as continued to kiss on my neck and shoulder blades.

"We shouldn't be doing this.I just want to watch Baby Boy."

He leaned up and kissed me on the lips.He went lower to my belly button and kissed it.My heart rate increased as he unbuttoned my pants.Should I stop him?I thought as he slid my pants down and opened them wider.

I've never been eaten out before,hell I've never done anything other than kissed.So why shouldn't I let Lucas be the first?He got some juicy ass lips.

First he looked at my lips then licked his.He blew over it and kissed them gently and my breath hitched.He got his fingers and separated my lips then dug in like it was his last meal.He kissed and sucked and licked on my clit,driving me to insanity.

"Oh my God.Daddy please"

He slowed down and just licked, giving all his attention on my throbbing clit.He flicked his tongue on it while looking up at me so he could see my reaction.

"You ready to cum for daddy?"

I bit my lip and nodded as I pulled his hair and gripped his shoulders.Then he carefully took my clit in between his teeth and nibbled on it softly but just enough to bring me to the edge.I could feel myself ready to explode.He licked my clit again then nibbled on it some more.I finally orgasmed, screaming daddy over and over.

"Daddy daddy daddy." I dragged out breathing heavily.He licked up every drop  and kissed my lips.

http://w.tt/1A46Sze <<<< LINK TO MY NEW STORY. PLEASE READ AND VOTE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE