3 : WE LIKE TO PARTY♡

"You a bad girl and yo friends bad too ooh

you got that swag so you dripping swag goo

I may be young but im ready

to give you all my love

I told my girls you could get

dont slow it down , just let it go

so in love

i'd give it all away

dont care if they talking tomorrow

so tonight

i'd do it every way

speaker knockin' till the morning light

cause we like to partaaay !"

Frankie POV

"So you going to Lucas party tonight or nah ?" lil baby said as we walked to the gym for the first day of school speech and shit. I laughed, "You going to that fuck nigga party? You lame."
"Nigga you lame!Dont get mad cause I got invited and you didnt."

"Psst, we got beef. He know if I get invited im fucking some shit up."She laughed like something was funny."Hope you know im sitting with my girls at the speech we tryna talk to boys." She said trying to make jealous.

"L'Baby i aint worried bout no nigga, believe dat."

"Why not?"

"Cause you mine you already been claimed baby"

Keri POV

Already claimed ? The fuck he talking 'bout ?
"Keri !Come on girl Its all types of fine niggas up in that gym lawd !" Jayda screamed and I followed her inside.
We walked in and it seemed like all eyes was on us.Lawd it was hundreds. "Aye Keri !" I turned around to see who called my name and it was Lucas with all his friends staring at me. Oh Lord , Jesus knows I get shy around males.
He motioned for me to come over so i swallowed my pride and walked over. Okay Keri this yo moment play it cool ."Wassup broskie!" I said while smiling and I sat by him."You and yo girls still coming to my party tonight right ?"

"Yeah of course." I said and he smiled."Aight." I got up and walked away . As i walked away I heard "Daaamnn bro what the fuck is her instagram?More importantly whats her number?"
"No nigga she mine" I smiled and kept on walking.

After School ; At The Crib

"Okay Kyrah what we gone wear?" I said as we walked inside the door."Girl idk but im not wearing a damn dress, I plan on twerking." She said and started twerking. I laughed, " Booooaaaahh !!"I went in my room and decided on some bleached high waisted jeans, A croptop with a bunch of the 90's cartoon characters.I put on my Bel Airs and a gold chain. I decided to keep my hair in a bun it was a little messy but cute."I am fucking shit up." I said while smirking to myself as I took pictures to upload on twitter and instagram.

Jayda texted me asking was I gone pick her up , like duh I am.I walked out my room and saw Kyrah. She had on some black leather leggings a white shirt tied up in the front and a long camo jacket. I looked down and she had on them ugly ass taxis, to me they ugly. "The outfit was cute, till i seen them ugly ass shoes you got on."She smacked her lips,"Shut the fuck up you just salty I look better than you"

I laughed hard as hell,"Whewww! Girl you funny.Leggo" We got in our car and blasted Blah Blah Blah Blah x Rich Homie Quan. This shit bangin'.We picked up Jayda, she had on some ripped jeans a Marvel sweatshirt and the oreo 5's."Awe girl you look cute!"

"Thankyou girl and ya'll do too."

"Thanks but girls we boutta be the baddest up in that bitch!" Kyrah said while clapping being all ghetto."Yasssssss!!" Jayda high fived her.Why they so ghetto?"Trust and believe!" I added along and we laughed.Once we got there the house was big as hell and it was a damn line trying to get inside!

"Goddaaamn! " We all said at the same time.

"The nigga could of at least told us it was gone be a line!" I rolled my eyes."Right how many niggas is here?All of Atlanta?"

"Shhhiddd probably Tennessee, Kentucky, AND Indiana!"I bursted out laughing! " Okay now that was dramatic Jayda not all them states!"

"I was really sorta dead ass its hella fat" She said then giggled. "Yo ass a lil goofy" Kyrah said and I nodded "Well nigga lets go nobody boutta stay inside this hot ass car."We walked inside and heard Dance x Speaker Knockerz. Thats my shit so i started twerking.I was getting it then I felt a pair of hands land on my wide hips.I turned around and seen Lucas focusing on my ass.I stopped fast as hell, he cant be thinking I'm his thot.

He noticied that I was uncomfortable in his presence so he massaged my shoulders and talked on my neck all smooth and shit,"Hey baby glad you could make it to my party."

"mhhmm"

"So how bout I give you a private tour of my bedroom."He said and winked I bursted out laughing.This nigga."Boy do I look like I was born yesterday?You good."He chuckled and licked his lips,"Okay forreal im not gone do nun I promise."

"See thats what niggas say before they get a bitch pregnant.I'll pass, im thirsty anyways.Where some pop at?"Before he could answer I walked away.He really got himself fucked up, he only invited me to this party so he could try to fuck?Really nigga the first day I meet you?!Not even the first day like the first 12 hours of me knowing you?See this why a bitch stay single.

"Giirrlll this party is live as fuck!" Jayda slurred, her ass got drunk already. "Yeah but Lucas only invited me over so that he could fuck!"

"Girl are you serious?Awe hell nah."

"Exactly but its all good I wasnt feeling him like that anyways." After I said that I heard someone clear their throat behind me.I turned around and saw a bitch mean mugging me."Yes?"

"Heard you fucked Lucas bout ten mins ago,I shouldnt be shocked you look like a hoe."I looked at Jayda and she looked at me like .... did this bitch really just say that? "Bitch you have no right to call somebody a hoe with that short ass dress one.Yo ole duck duck goose pussy too loose looking ass.Lets not go there bitch you dont want to get embarrassed in front of everybody." She smacked her lips,"Aight bitch I got yo ass once we go back to school"

"Okay honey i'll be waiting." I said then walked away.Fuck this party, its crowded as fuck anyways smelling like unwashed pussy for days and unshaven underarms.

_________________________________________________________________________________

read my other story "Fly Away With You"