6 : HOTLINE♡

"It's 5 in the morning

and i'm up having phone sex with ya, so horny

and now i'm on the hotline

Over here lusting for ya

Lets talk about sex baby, lets talk about you and me

Lets talk about bubbles in the tub, lets talk about making love." -Pretty Ricky

Keri

"Frankie why are you here?The fuck? How you know where I live?"

"Thats for me to know and for you to not find out.Now open up the door like daddy said."I smacked my lips.lYou arent daddy.Stop saying that shit!"

"We really boutta argue with the door closed!"

"Yup or I could stop replying back to you.Whatever works best."He sighed "Stop playing, open the door."

"What did you come here for?"

"Wanna really know why?"

"Yes nigga clearly I do if I just asked you."

"Well a nigga got a lil hungry so I decided I should taste you?"I got silent.Did he just say what I thought he just said? I coughed a little."You wanna do what?"

"I wanna eat your pussy baby."

I gulped, oh my God Im not ready."You wanna eat it?"

"Uh huuuh.I wanna kiss yo pretty lips and suck on them."I shook my head.My parents would kick my ass."Uh im kinda scared to do that."

"Then lets have phone sex"I bit my bottom lip."Okay.Dont tell anybody or im beating yo ass."

"Aight.Go in your room, take everything off and lay down."I did what he told me to do.Cant believe im actually gonna do this.At least were not having sex.I called him."Now close your eyes and just concentrate on the sound of my voice."

"Okay my eyes are closed."

"Open your legs and start playing with your kitty baby."I exhaled,"Okay."

"Now imagine me opening your legs and admiring your pussy.I stare at your lips for awhile then i lean down and kiss them."

"Mhmmmm"

"I put your legs on my shoulders and suck on your clit making you go wild."I moaned."You hear me baby?"

"Yessssssss" I hissed.

"I get my tongue and flick the tip of your clit with it over and over.Then i dive my tongue in that pussy flickering your walls."I flicked my clit with one hand fast.Wow this kind of lit.

"Your about to cum so i take your sensitive clit in between my teeth and nibble on it softly."

"oh my fucking Godddddd." I moaned and flicked my clit faster."I kept nibbling on that clit making you moan and scream.Your about to cum i stick one finger in you and flick your clit with my tongue."Frankie please dont stop." This shit seemed so real.It felt like he was doing all this shit to me.

"Keri im home!"

"Who the fuck is that?" Frankie said.

"Oh my fucking Gosh is my mom im so sorry i'll call you later bye."

"Okay!"Im so pissed off.I was enjoying that shit, her ass just had to walk in

Kyrah

"So you mines right?" Justin said while playing with my hair."You want me?"

"Duh"

"Mhhmmm I dont know, your lil ass is a player." He picked me up by hips then wrapped my legs around his waist.Then I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I know but i'll be faithful for you.I love you Kyrah." He said then kissed my lips .

"You love me?"

"Yes baby."

"But Justin we just met." I looked down nervously, he grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes.

"You dont believe in love at first sight?"

Keri POV

Where the fuck is my sister at?She's been gone all night.My parents just got on a flight to Jamaica for some business trip, they'll be back in like two weeks.So right now im bored in this big ass house lowkey scared.She better have a good reason why she left her little sister alone for a long time.This shit is ridiculous.I heard the door unlocking.Well shit she decides to come home.She walked in all cheery and shit.

"Kyrah!Where the fuck have you been!" I said angrily."Where have I been?Last time I checked you weren't my mother!"

"Im not but you left me in this big ass house alone.You knew mom and dad were leaving!"

"Okay?You could've went somewhere!"

"Where the fuck is there to go at two in the damn morning?Chuck-E-Cheese?"
note my sarcasm.

"Im not boutta argue with you.I was with my man since you wanna know so bad."

"Man?Who is your man?The light skin boy?"

"Why so many questions?But yes his name is Justin"

"You mean Justin Jenkins?"

"Yeah how do you know his name?"

"Because Justin Jenkins is the biggest player of players at school!That nigga is Stevie J type shit.Why you fucking with him?"

"Because he loves me!" She screamed at me.

"He loves you?No the fuck he doesnt!He only wants you for whats inside of your panties!"

"You know what?Bitch your just jealous ."

"Jealous?Jealous of what?!"

"Jealous that he loves me , that he got that dope dick and Frankie doesn't!"

"Dope dick?Wait you fucked him?"She smirked and flipped her hair," sure did.He said my kitty was the best!"

"Kyrah what the fuck is wrong with you?"She smiled."Nothing im perfectly fine!"

"Did ya'll dumbasses have enough sense to use a condom?"

"Yeah!"

"You're lying!"

"Look im done arguing with you.Im here now so you can take yo scary ass to bed."

"I cant believe this shit." I yelled as I walked up the stairs and headed to my room.

___________________________
New Tupac Fanfic, please check it out on my page.
LINK > http://w.tt/23RylVx