28;AYY LADIES

Keri

My eyes fluttered at the sound of my phone going off notifying me that it was time for me to go to to this party.It wasn't just any high school party,I'm so sick of high school parties.Somehow Jayda found out.It's downtown and we gone walk in there like we're freshmans in college,shit nobody won't know we're lying.

I quickly texted Jayda telling her to wake her ass up.She responded back,"Bitch I'm up,be here in an hour.Love you." I chuckled at her bi-polar text message.I got in the shower and washed with "Pure Seduction" body wash from Victoria's Secret.I got out and lotioned up real good.I think I'm officially in a relationship with Deshaun,so I mentally reminded myself to not talk to any niggas.I'm not even in college.I threw on a navy blue sleeveless jumpsuit.I'm only 5'5 but I have long legs so I was looking sexy.I put on some yellow heels that were way too high but I dealt with it.My yellow heels matched my clutch and I wore yellow eyeshadow.

I put my hair in a high,neat bun.I put on black eyeliner and mascara then lip gloss.I took several selfies since I was looking extra fly.I sent the best one to Deshaun just to tease him.I might go over his house tonight but I probably won't if I'm too fucked up.I hopped in my Impala and drove to Jayda's apartment that she's sharing with her baby daddy and some what my best friend,Cameron.Cameron was going to watch Dallas tonight while me and Jayda went out.That's so cute,father-son bonding.

I knocked on her door and I heard Dallas yell "Who is it?"and I laughed."Your auntie."Cameron opened the door like he had an attitude and I held in my laugh.I hugged him,"What's wrong with you?"I asked smiling and he mugged me."Ya'll going out and leaving me with his big headed ass."He said and smiled looking over at Dallas."No daddy your head is bigger than mines."They continued to go back and forth until Jayda walked out.She was wearing a black tight fitting dress with a slit on the side.She wore light red heels and she was slaying."Bitchhhhhh!" I yelled and she spun around.She flipped her air,"Bitch I'm cute.Yeah I know."Dallas went up to hug her goodbye.We took pictures together and of course posted them on instagram/twitter then she said bye to Cameron and we left.

We got in the car and thats when the turn up began."Turn the fuck up!!"She yelled and we laughed."Try Me" banged through my speakers as we drove to the party down town.On instagram we hash-tagged the name of the party and two thousand pictures came up,"Aw shit this motherfucker about to be lit!"

As we drove Jayda recorded us and put it on instagram,we instantly got plenty of likes.Numerous of people commented "Where ya'll headed?" and "Come thru"Most of them were wanna be thug ass niggas but some were actually cute.Instead of ignoring them like I did,Jayda flirted back without having a care in the world.Like she didn't have a baby daddy nor a son at home.I wasn't gone say shit though because I don't want to kill the vibe,we'll have this conversation later.

We pulled into the venue parking lot and to my surprise it was a club."I know this bitch ain't 21 and older."Jayda mumbled.I ignored her and googled the club name "Sweet 38" and it said an 18 and older club.I exhaled in relief.In the middle of Jayda complaining I interrupted her,"Shut up it's a 18 year old club."Her mood changed quick."It better be."She smiled and we got out the car.We got in the semi-long line and waited.When we got to the front the security guard looked us up and down then let us in without asking us for I.D like he did for several other hoes.I looked at Jayda and smiled then we walked in.

"Show Me" by Chris Brown blasted throughout the club as we walked through.Instead of like the typical twerk party there was actual dancing with a few twerks and grinding here and there.It wasn't that hot but the club wrenched with the smell of weed and alcohol.I seen almost everybody with red cups."They got drinks and shit in a 18 club?" Jayda asked and I whispered back"I guess so."We walked to the bar only because the bartender was absolutely fine as hell.I ain't never seen no dominican this fine.We sat down and he smiled at us,"Damn,what ya'll fine asses tryna drink?"

a hour later

"Ayy Ladies" by Travis Porter played loudly and I started twerking.I had too much to drink and it was definitely starting to get to me.A pair of hands grabbed my waist.I turned around and a light skinned boy stood behind me.I couldn't really see because I was too busy twerking.

Suddenly the lights completely dimmed and "Sweat It Out" by The Dream came on.Everyone hollered and saluted at the Dj.I bit my lip and started bumping and grinding on this cute light skin.I turned around and he put his hands on my waist.The nigga sort of looks like Frankie but what would he be doing at a college party?

Judging on my recent votes which have been pitiful,you all don't like my long chapters so I'll just make them shorter. -_____- I guess
VOTE AND COMMENT!