19;18

"It's your birthday so I know you want to ride out

even if we only go to my house

sip more weezy as we sit upon my couch

feels good but I know you want to cry out

you say you want passion,I think you've found it

get ready for action,don't be astounded

we switching positions, you feel so rounded

just tell me how you want your kids girl

******

we don't need candles and cake

just need your body to make good

birthday sex

birthday sex

it's the best day of the year girl"

Omniscient Pov / Saturday

Keri's attire for the day was all white.White top and white beautiful skirt.Her heels were 5 inch and also white.Looking like milk you would say. Her hair was bone straight with a part in the middle.Her chocolate skin was glowing.. she looked amazing.

For her to be 17 she looked way older than that.Jayda and the rest of her friends already gave her gifts,birthday shout outs on instagram and so on.Frankie was taking her out to a expensive restraunt tonight to celebrate.He bought her a dress and told her to be ready by 9:30.

She was excited but also nervous.Her and Frankie have been together for about 2 months now.Even though that's not a long time, they've grown an unconditional bond.She doesn't think she's in love yet, but her feelings are very strong.

As she was touching up her makeup she heard a honk outside and she knew exactly who it was.She put on some more perfume just to make sure she could spell good all night.She grabbed her phone,and other necessities then walked outside.

When she got outside, there stood the reason why she was holding onto her virginity for so long. Frankie was sitting on the hood of his Mercedes Benz, in all white also and had a clean fresh haircut.He looked up and smiled at her making butterflies flutter around in her stomach.She smiled shyly and walked towards him. He wrapped his arms around her and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You looking amazing baby." He whispered in her ear and she bit her lip.

"Not too bad yourself,where are we headed?"

He took his arms from around her and started walking towards the door as she stood their with her hand on her hip smirking.

"Paris baby,get in the car."

Paris?Fuck this nigga talking about? She thought to herself.She got in the car and the sound of Own It by Drake filled up the car.

She cheesed widely at him because he knows that she loves Drake so much."You set this up" She mumbled to him. He smirked and put his hand on her thigh as he drove into the night.

**************

"You got me in this french place and shit.Got me eating fettuccine,you know a nigga eat burgers"

Frankie and Keri were sitting in a Italian restaurant eating chicken Alfredo. Keri giggled as she bit into her piece of bread," this is Alfredo dummy."

He laughed and shook his head,"Whatever the fuck this is.Smartass."

They began to talk about their feelings towards each other and some how both of them couldn't help to think that they have matured.

"You love me?" Frankie asked her while playing with her fingers.

"I don't know.Maybe I love you, but im not in love."

He nodded agreeing with her.Before he could say anything, they heard somebody clearing their throat loudly. They looked up and Keri rolled her eyes.It was Kyrah.Kyrah was looking decent,even though her dress barely passed her ass.Kyrah smiled at them but Keri knew she was faking.

"Happy birthday twin.You look nice,especially Frankie."

Keri smiled back at her but in her mind she was thinking this bitch must want her ass beat.Frankie shook his head knowing where this was going.

"Right on Kyrah,but me and Keri were just about to leave."

Kyrah slightly frowned "Why?Where ya'll going?"

"None of your fucking business bitch." Keri said a little more loudly then she thought she had.Some people at other booths and tables began to look at her table.She grew irritated.

"The fuck y'all looking at?" She got her shit together and stood up.

"Where yo ass going?"

"Caramel when you and yo prostitute done and shit, i'll be waiting in the car."

She grabbed his keys off the table and as she was walking out she bumped into Kyrah on purpose,daring the bitch to say or do something.

"Ain't this bout a bitch."

Back At The House

"Keri that shit wasn't fucking necessary.I kind of liked that food but your ass ruined it."

"I ruined it?You ruined it.If you wouldn't of fucked her hoe ass none of this would have happened!"

"It was a mistake!Shit,Keri.How long you gone hang this over my head?"

"Mistake my ass.When I find another again Imma say "It was a mistake."She grabbed her phone and was about to walk out the house until Frankie grabbed her arm.Then picked her up,wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Nigga put me down!" She yelled and rolled her eyes.

He walked into the kitchen with her legs still around his waist and sat her down on the counter kind of rough,Keri liked it though but she wasn't gonna show it.

"You keep talking to me crazy imma end up fucking you up and I'm not talking about physically." He licked his lips as he stood in between her legs.Keri looked everywhere but at him.

He grabbed her chin making him look up at her,"Gimmie a kiss."

______________________________________________________

http://w.tt/23RylVx << LINK TO MY
NEW TUPAC FANFIC,ITS POPPIN YALL I PROMISE.