✔︎7-It's Cobra Kai✔︎

"Miguel I'm just confused I mean ugh we kissed a couple of times- maybe we are both confused since we are both new at this-"

it was now Saturday and Freya was hanging out with Miguel but since he had karate practice with johnny she had to be there.

"I think you just need to be patient Rosie"

Freya rolled her eyes at the nickname. she hated when people called her Rosie.

"wait what are you talking about?" johnny joined the conversation.

"well I have been going out with this boy and we have kissed a couple of times- we are always holding hands um but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend-" Freya said but johnny cut her off.

"he's a pussy"

Freya cringed at this. "he is not he is just shy"

"yeah a pussy"

Miguel sighed and rolled his eyes at his sensei.

"come on just because he is shy doesn't mean he is a- pussy"

"yes, it does! come on! at your age, I already hooked up with so many babes-"

Freya laughed "yeah and how's that working out for ya?" she asked sarcastically.

johnny opened his mouth then closed it. she sighed "Look I'm sorry but things change its not the 80s anymore-"

"What the hell- NO YOGA TILL FIVE!" Johnny yelled.

Freya turned around to see Aisha walking in.

"no matter how bad you need it" he continued.

"hi, Aisha!"

"hi Freya and um, I'm actually here for karate," Aisha said.

"I saw your website. it said that there was supposed to be a session today..." she continued.

"I appreciate you coming in, but there are no girls in cobra kai," johnny said.

Freya rolled her eyes "why the hell not?"

johnny ignored her but this time Aisha asked "why not?"

"the same reason there aren't women in the army. doesn't make sense"

Freya's jaw fell to the floor "but- what- is he for real-"

"uh, sensei, I need to show you something in the office" Miguel cut Freya off.

Miguel and johnny walked away.

"don't listen to him he is nuts. look if he says no I can teach you okay Aisha?" Freya said smiling.

"you know karate?"

Freya nodded "yeah since I was 6"

Aisha nodded "thanks"