𖦹60-𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧 & ɴɪᴀʀᴀ𖦹

Evan Edwards and Niara Pearce

The so perfect couple...

That's bullshit.

Evan's life was anything but normal. His family was almost the richest in the whole world.

His life was already planned since he was born. he wasn't okay with that but he didn't have much of a choice.

His parents were married but they didn't love each other. It was an arranged marriage. In fact, they hated each other. They had affairs.

Evan knew and he wasn't even annoyed anymore. He always told himself that he would never marry someone he didn't love. That was the last thing he wanted.

He fell in love with the girl his parents chose to marry their son. Niara Pearce.

the daughter of his dad's boss.

he didn't know how to control his feelings or emotions so he was a complete asshole to pretty much everyone well specially Niara.

people loved the Edwards-Pearce couple. Especially social media. they were kind of famous...but no one really knew what was happening behind the cameras and the fake smiles. also how miserable were both of them.

recently Evan and niara had to move because of the company. so they moved from England to the united states to sunny Los Angeles, California.

they weren't okay with it but like I said they didn't have much of a choice.

Niaras life was kind of the same but not really...her parents loved each other. They didn't cheat. They were seriously in love.

What she's been wanting her whole life but her dad offered her that deal...she couldn't say no to her dad.

After everything, he has done for her...

Her dad knew her answer was going to say no so he was gonna happily declined their offer but he was surprised at her daughter's response.

Niara hated Evan so much.

She hated how he treated her. Like shit. She wanted someone who was the complete opposite of Evan.