❣︎Extra Chapter❣︎

Qotd: If u have been to Disneyland or DisneyWorld or Universal Studios, which ride is your favorite?

My answer: i have only been to Disneyland and Universal Studios and my favorite rides from Disney are Space Mountain and the Indiana Jones Ride. From universal probably the Harry Potter one and the jurassic park one :)

(this takes place in season one when hawk was still cute little Eli)

-at Disney

"let's go to splash mountain!" Freya said as she grabbed elis hand and dragged him to her favorite ride.

"sure, cutie"

Freya blushed and giggled "come on, cutie. hurry up"

he laughed looking down to hide his blush Freya noticed and stopped walking "Eli please don't hide your blush you look cuter blushing"

that made him blush even more "stoooopp Freya now let's go to your favorite ride"

she chuckled and started walking again dragging Eli "holy shit there's no line come on Eli move your tall ass legs faster- I cant believe I'm shorter than your tall ass and I'm walking faster"

that's when Eli started walking faster and was now the one that was dragging her along with him "Woah holy shit calm your shit Eli I was joking"

Eli snorted and slowed down "sorry princess now come on"

-

"what would you like to eat?"

Freya thought for a second and grinned "well I don't really know here but you do so let's go to your favorite restaurant"

"fair. you're gonna love it!"

Freya laughed and continued walking hand in hand with Eli but stopped when she saw a spirit jersey similar to the one that her mother was wearing in a picture.

"what's wrong?"

she didn't answer but let go of his hand and walked towards the store, Eli following her confused but he didn't ask anything yet. he was going to wait till she wanted to tell him.

she grabbed the aqua-blue spirit jersey and walked to the cashier to pay for it. she noticed him following her and send him a small smile. she paid for it and walked out.

Freya took out her phone and showed Eli the picture "oh, princess is it the same one?"

she shook her head "no but it's similar I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was just shocked that I finally found one"

"it's okay Freya. I understand" he said kissing her forehead.

"now let's go eat! I'm starving" Freya said as she grabbed his hand with a grin on her face "lead the way, cutie"

-

Demetri😌

Demetri😌
Hey Freya hows the trip going?

Freya🥀
Amazing! To be honest with everything he does i keep falling in love with him

Demetri😌
That's good. I mean since you have really bad taste in men, Eli's a great choice.

Freya🥀
Haha you know Dem you should be a comedian!

Demetri😌
I know i know its my destiny but like for real you make him happy, its gonna sound really cliche but before he met you he barely smiled but then you came and he can't stop smiling

Freya🥀
And he makes me happy :)

Demetri😌
Thank you for making my best friend happy :)