☀︎︎49-tension☀︎︎

An uneventful week flew by and Freya was still staying at the Moskowitz household

An uneventful week flew by and Freya was still staying at the Moskowitz household. Daniel tried every day to get in contact with her but she never answered. Amanda and Sam convinced him to give her time.

The bed situation was settled. Eli's mom got his son a mattress that they had in their basement. Freya argued with him about her sleeping in the old mattress but he didn't let her talk she just rolled her eyes and nodded.

Every day at 5 am she woke up and trained with Eli. they trained during the day and when he came back home from cobra kai practice.

they both felt some tension when they trained. it was strong but they ignored it. both didn't want to make anything weird.

it was a Friday afternoon and Freya was waiting for Eli to come home from his cobra kai practice but he was running late.

"I swear to god if Pennywise the dancing clown doesn't get his ass over here in 5 seconds hell will break loose," she said to herself, and exactly when she did the door opened.

"speaking of the devil"

"Yeah yeah I'm sorry I know you might hate me but I have a very good excuse which you can't know yet but you will soon," he said giving her a goofy smile.

she looked at him confused and before she could say something he said "all right then let's get to training"

Freya groaned and rolled her eyes "fine" she got up and followed Eli to the courtyard.

"Let's get this over with" as she said that she threw a punch which he blocked.

"You're getting better" she smirked.

"Of course I am Princess," he said smirking.

She chuckled "wrong answer, babe"

she grabbed his hand pulled him towards her and jumped to his back. Then she kicked his leg which caused him to fall with her on top of him. "You know I'm getting tired of always kicking your sorry ass"

he turned them around for him to be on top of her "well princess sorry to burst your bubble but I always let you win"

she snorted "yeah sure hon and I'm Hannah Montana- don't make me laugh clown"

she turned them around for her to be on top "don't lie to yourself-"

"HOLY SHIT!"

they both jumped scared and turned towards the voice. Demetri.

Freya got up from Eli "it's not what it looks like"

"yeah sure-" Demetri started but Eli cut him off "how did you even get in?"

Demetri scoffed "well wannabe hulk I still have a key to the house and I wanted to talk with my best friend- I don't know why you're staying with him when you can stay with me or the Carson twins- even Enzo his mom loves you"

Freya sighed "I know I know and I have a reason why I'm here"

"why the hell? you're staying with the monster! the enemy. you cant change someone whos been brainwashed by 'creepy the gramps'" Demetri said quoting in the air.

Freya's eyes widened "dem!"

"what? I'm 147 Pounds Of Pale Skin And Fragile Bones! Sarcasm Is My Only Defense." he said in defense.

Freya sighed "Demetri- outside. now please"

he sighed but followed Freya outside leaving Eli sad and hating himself even more with what his best friend said.

"what the hell Freya?"

"Look I'm sorry okay" she apologized.

"Why are you here? look I know you want Eli back or the beginning of blue hawk which was kind of cool- but Eli is pretty much dead"

"I know that dem and I know I can't change him but maybe I can make him remember who he was and how beautiful he really is. I know he did some fucked up shit like breaking your arm or well tried to kill you on a public mall but I just know I can do this- he is not evil, dem"

"look I admit that I miss him but I lost all hope Reya-" Demetri said with sadness in his voice.

Freya sighed "I know you have but I know it's just Kreese on his head. he's been brainwashed by the dark side and wow yeah I like the new nickname 'reya' took you long enough dem" she joked.

Demetri chuckled "yeah actually I wasted a lot of time thinking and I just looked up on google. thank god for google"

Freya chucked "yeah anyway please just give me time alright?"

he nodded and was about to leave when he stopped "oh shit I forgot- the LaRussoa are waiting for you in the Starbucks that you always go to"

her eyes widened "WHAT DEMETRI! WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL ME WHEN YOU GOT HERE?"

"I FORGOT!"

she groaned and shook her head "no I can't- I can't go"

"Just give them a chance okay? please they really care about you, Reya"

she sighed and looked down "I know they do- fine I will go thanks dem. love you"

he nodded and smiled at her "love you too Reya. I will see you at school"

she nodded and watched him leave. before walking inside she sighed and kicked a rock. when she opened the door she hit something or more like someone.

"what the fuck Eli? didn't your mom tell you that it's rude to eavesdrop?"

"i-i-i- I'm sorry okay- did you just quote Draco?" he asked with a smirk.

she rolled her eyes "don't change the subject hawk"

he sighed and almost winced when she called him hawk "okay okay I'm sorry- I didn't hear much" he lied.

"how much did you hear?"

"Just that you have to meet the larussos- do you want some company?" he asked.

she thought about it but then shook her head "no- I'm alright. if daniel sees you he might kick your ass for everything that- um"

he nodded understanding "yeah I get it, princess. don't worry about it alright? I will see you when you get back"

she smiled and nodded "yeah thank you E!"

he smiled and saw her leave. she didn't have to do anything because he didn't want to be with Kreese or as she said 'in the dark side' he had a plan. he would do anything to get her back.