☀︎︎34-Two Weeks☀︎︎

Two weeks after the accident and Miguel was still in a coma

Two weeks after the accident and Miguel was still in a coma. In those two weeks, Freya just left the hospital to shower and get clothes or to get food.

She got permission from the school to miss classes she just needed to do her school work which Demetri gladly helped her. He went to the hospital every day to help Freya with her school work and to visit Miguel.

She hadn't seen Johnny since that day. Enzo told her that apparently, he doesn't own the dojo anymore because Kreese kicked him out.

When Freya heard that she wasn't surprised. She wanted to go and tell him 'I told you' but she wouldn't do that right now.

Freya now sat down on a chair in Miguel's room pretending to sleep.

"Miggy. It's mama. I love you so much, my baby. Please come back to us. We're right here. Your best friend, Freya she's here too. I hope you can hear me, mijo"

"He can. Just remind him you're here. Talk about the things he loves"

"We love you Miggy"

"Esta muchacha de verdad quiere a Miguel" (this girl really cares about Miguel)

Carmen nodded "yeah she hasn't left in the past two weeks. It's good to know that people love him and care about him"

Then they left. A few minutes later she was going to open her eyes from pretending to be sleeping.

She couldn't sleep. Every time she closed her eyes she saw Miguel falling.

She heard footsteps and pretend to be asleep again. "Hey, buddy"

Johnny.

"Sorry I haven't been here. Your mom hasn't wanted me around. Can't blame her. I thought I was helping you. You were learning so fast getting so strong"

"But I failed you"

"I'm so sorry"

She decided to break the silence saying "he can hear you"

He jumped a little "jeez Freya you scared me"

She opened her eyes "I'm sorry- Johnny what happened to you?"

He laughed nervously "I had to find a way to see him"

Freya nodded slowly "I'm so sorry about what happened"

"It's okay I should've listened to you. You were right all along. I was just too naive"

"Well, I will go get something to eat I will leave you alone. Tell him you care about him Johnny" with that she left the room.

A few minutes later she walked back to the room to see a lot of Doctors in the room "excuse me what is happening?"

They ignored her.