☀︎︎46-Secrets Out☀︎︎

Freya took Miguel and Hawk to Miguel's house since he was spending the night there

Miguel didn't drink either and agreed to hawk spending the night at his house.

Freya left and Miguel rolled his eyes "you can stop pretending now"

"What?"

"Hawk we might not be on good terms right now but I know you more than you know yourself. You are my best friend after all"

He sighed sadly "I needed to talk to her, Miguel. She hates hawk so it won't hurt being Eli or drunk Hawk for a few minutes"

"How do you feel?"

"For the first time in months Happy"

-

When Freya got home Daniel and Amanda were waiting for her.

"There's the birthday girl! Why so early?" Amanda asked.

Freya smiled "well I'm not a party person so I got bored I guess and I'm pretty tired"

"Well, we bought you a cake! You can just blow out the candles and go to sleep, how does that sound?" Amanda suggested.

She nodded "yeah thanks guys"

"We wanted to talk to you Freya"

"Can it wait till tomorrow? I'm pretty tired" she said.

Daniel nodded "sure sweetheart but it doesn't go past tomorrow okay?"

She smiled and nodded "yeah I promise!"

They walked away and when they came back with the cake Freya had fallen asleep on the couch.

-

"Remind me not to piss you off. Assface, you're next"

The next morning Freya got up really early and drove to the park where Eagle Fang was training.

She stood next to Johnny with her Eagle Fang shirt.

"Does my nickname gotta carry over from the previous dojo?" Mitch asked.

"You wanna be Penis Breath?" Johnny asked and Freya rolled her eyes.

"Assface is fine," he said then he kicked the Frisbee.