❣︎Extra Chapter❣︎

Disclaimer: when s4 comes out and if the extra chapters don't match the plot im maybe changing a few things :)

(This happened right after the end of season three, a month later)

"I'm gonna go, guys..."

Freya stopped the game and stood up "what? Why?"

"Not to be rude but I feel like a third wheel so I'm just gonna go- I have plans anyway," he said before hugging Freya and doing a handshake with hawk.

"You have plans? With Yasmine?"

Demetri stayed silent and shook his head "no we um we aren't a thing anymore- I'm kind of going out with someone else..."

Freya grinned "oh my god! Demetri you asshole! You didn't tell me!"

"Well, you always hang out with him- which is okay but yeah..."

"Well, who is she? Do I know her?" Freya asked.

Eli was confused. He thought she would know by now. Demetri came out as bisexual to Eli a week ago but since Demetri and Freya were more close he thought she knew.

Demetri stayed silent for a few seconds and looked at Eli who gave him a nod encouraging him to tell her.

"Well yeah, you probably know him..." Demetri said trying to stop himself from smiling and blushing.

Freya's eyes widened for a second but deep down she knew it. She smiled and nodded "well I would love to meet this mysterious boy who makes my best friend happy"

Demetri snorted "trust me you know him, you will know who it is eventually...anyway I'm gonna go bye guys love you"

Before he could go Freya ran to him and hugged him "I'm so happy for you and I'm so proud of you. Always be yourself okay?"

Demetri smiled and nodded before letting go of the hug "you know it! And thank you, Reya" with that he left.

Freya turned around "you knew didn't you"

He smirked "yes of course I did. He trusts me more"

Freya rolled her eyes and walked towards him "yeah I don't think so-"

He grabbed her waist and pulled her close making her laugh. That was a big mistake because he found out she was ticklish. He pushed her into the bed.

He smirked and started tickling her and she burst out laughing "s-stop e-Eli p-please-"

"Give me a kiss then," he said and stopped tickling her.

She rolled her eyes and moved on top of him "you're an idiot, Eli Moskowitz"

"And you're beautiful, Freya Rose" he smiled at he before pulling her in for a kiss.

(a/n: if you got my reference ily)