❣︎extra chapter❣︎

(This takes place when Freya was staying at Haws house)

"So, what movie are we watching?" Eli asked walking into his room.

"Let's watch Lady Bird!" Freya said excited looking up from her phone. She was sitting on his bed.

"Lady Bird?" He asked confused.

Her eyes widened in shock "what? You've never seen Lady Bird?"

He shook his head "no but first let me shower because I'm disgusting you can play music on the speakers while I shower"

She smiled and nodded "all right! Hurry up then"

He laughed and walked to his bathroom closing the door.

Freya connected her phone to the speakers and played Olivia Rodrigo's new song 'Deja Vu' which was her favorite song at the moment.

So she started singing while she looked through her Instagram and was texting Demetri.

"Do you get Deja Vu when she's with you, Do you get Deja Vu, huh?" She sang.

She started humming instead of singing till the last part which was her favorite.

"Strawberry ice cream in Malibu, Don't act like we didn't do that shit too, You're trading jackets like we used to do, Yeah, everything is all reused. Play her piano, but she doesn't know, That I was the one who taught you, Billy Joel. A different girl now, but there's nothing new. I know you get déjà vu!" She sang to the song like she wrote it with so much emotion.

The song ended and she played 35+34 by Ariana Grande, a song she liked, and yes she knew what the song said but she didn't care.

The bathroom door opened revealing Eli with shorts and shirtless making Freyas eyes freeze when he noticed his abs.

"Damn i forgot you had abs, hawk" she teased.

"You like that song, princess? Wanna try what she's talking about?" He asked with a big smirk on his face.

"Oh you wish" she scoffed.

"I do actually- anyway play the movie. What's it called, again? Lady Bug?" He asked obviously just to tease her and make her mad. He thought it was adorable when she got mad about stupid things.

"You did not just say that! Its called Lady Bird, Genius! One of my celebrity boyfriends is in that movie" she said turning on the tv and the apple tv.

"No way are we gonna watch the movie just for you to simp over him?"

She snorted at his reaction "jealous much?"

He scoffed but didn't say anything.

"Relax Eli no I actually like this movie. If i wanted to simp over a guy I would watch a marvel movie or Teen Wolf to simp over baby Dylan" she said walking back to the bed and sitting next to him.

"Okay let's just watch the movie"

She clicked play and pay attention to the movie. Well at least tried to. Eli would always move her hand closer to hers. Freya got what he wanted to do and grabbed his hand sending him a smile.

He turned his head to the tv and payed attention to the movie. Hours later the movie ended. Eli had dry tears on his cheeks, he thought the ending was sad so did freya, she always cried at the end. She turned to him and hugged him.

Eli rubbed her back and whispered sweet things to her. His voice was raspy and he sounded sad.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For everything, Eli"