☾17-Snake Do☽

"Hey, Johnny! Who's gramps here?" Freya asked in a whisper when Johnny was standing next to her

He looked at her "as much as I want to laugh at your jokes I can't but please don't make jokes when he's here"

With that Johnny walked to the front of the class leaving Freya confused.

"Class, we have a visitor. This is Mr. Kreese"

Huh, that name sounds familiar Freya thought.

"He's just an observer. Pretend like he's not even here. Mr.Diaz warm them up"

Miguel walked to the front and started the warm-up but decided to joke around.

"Side jab. Yuh!"

"Oh my god, I'm cringing so hard holy shit ugh Miguel don't be such a dork" Freya whispered but Johnny who was standing between Kreese and Freya, snorted.

But Kreese looked at him and Johnny seemed uncomfortable.

"What the hell was that?" Johnny asked Miguel. Miguel turned around with a shocked expression.

"We're just messing around. We have 11 and a half months until the next All Valley"

"Yeah. Besides, we already know how to kick ass" hawk says.

Freya snorted so loud that made everyone turn their heads to her. "What?" She asked confused.

Johnny sighed frustrated. "Oh, yeah really huh? So, you know everything?"

"There's nothing left to learn, huh?"

Aisha started giggling. "What's so funny, Ms.Robinson"

"I'm sorry, Sensei. You just wouldn't understand"

"Try me," Johnny says.

"It's a snake-do," she says and everyone started giggling.

"Whats a snake-do?" Johnny asked.

Then everyone started doing snake noises and making a snake with their arm.

"Oh shit"

"QUIET!"

Everyone stopped and looked forward.

"Ms. Rose"

"Yes?" Freya asked confused.

"Come here"

Freya nodded slowly and walked to the front of the class. "What's up?" He whispered to Johnny.