☀︎︎44-Trust Issues☀︎︎

The next day at 4 Freya, Johnny, Miguel, and a few more kids were at the park waiting

"This is day one. We've been here before but things are different now. They tried to tear us down. It didn't work! They said we needed a roof and four walls. Screw that!"

Freya snorted.

"This park...will be our new dojo," Johnny said.

"'Cause, you don't need a dojo to be a dojo!"

Freya leaned closer to Miguel and whispered "that sentence doesn't make any sense whatsoever" He slowly nodded agreeing with her.

"Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sensei!" They yelled.

"I started Cobra Kai with one nerd..."

Freya snorted again "he called you a nerd HAHA"

Miguel scrunched his face in confusion.

"This is a step up...and if we're gonna be taken seriously. We need a name that commands respect. A name that elicits power and dominance. Cobras are strong. They may be the king of the jungle, but the world's more than just a jungle and there's only one animal...that can kill a snake"

"A mongoose?" Bert asks.

"A real animal, Bert," Johnny says.

"Oh dear god okay"

Johnny turned around and took out a red shirt from a box.

"Welcome...To Eagle Fang Karate"

Freya snorted "Jesus I need to stop snorting- but I can't help it. Johnny, what the hell is that?"

"An Eagle"

"Yeah no shit"

"Uh, Eagles don't have fang—" mitch started but got cut off by Johnny throwing the shirt at his face.

"Put 'em on!"

Johnny took out the last one and gave it to Freya. She gave him a confused look.

He sighed "I know you are not in Eagle Fang Karate but I made a special one for you. Take it"

She smiled and nodded taking the shirt "awe thank you, Johnny"

She unfolded the shirt and saw that the front had the logo and in the back had her last name 'Rose'

"All right, everybody, fall in!"