𖦹61- 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘮𖦹

Liam Johnson

Liam Johnson

he was adopted at the age of 3 by a lesbian couple.

they gave him everything a kid could ask for, they even try to contact his parents but they died when he was almost one year old. 

he had a pretty amazing life. he loved his moms to death.

he struggled in middle school being bullied because of his mom's but he always defended them and told his bullies to stop being such uneducated and closed people.

he even got suspended for a week for cursing and flipping off a kid in elementary school. he didn't get into fights though...he wasn't a violent kid.

Liam sometimes felt like his life wasn't real, that he wasn't real maybe he was in a coma and was just dreaming about his life he got really sad and cried a lot he was so scared.

when he was sad he tried to cure his sadness with sarcasm which worked.

when stuff got pretty bad they decided to move to Los Angeles from Colorado. it was a long journey but it was for the best.

when they got to LA his moms told him that they met someone who teaches karate and if he wanted to learn karate.

he said yes and got excited that's when the next day went to Miyagi-do. he met Freya who he thought was an amazingly sweet person.

he didn't know that he was going to make a lot of friends maybe even a girlfriend from karate since he was always alone.

-

a month flew by and Freya couldn't be more excited it was almost Eli's birthday! they went back to school from winter break a month ago.

she missed school so much.

today was the auditions for the spring musical that was heathers. Freya was obviously auditioning for it. She told Jules who told Allison and they agreed to audition together.

Two weeks ago Allison and her sister cassie joined Miyagi do and they loved it.

Allison thought Johnny was hilarious! Cassie on the other side, loved the Miyagi do style of karate.

Freya took a full week to teach Allison and Liam the basics with the help of jay and Enzo who finally went back to train.

Jay and Enzo made it official that day and well no one was surprised because it was hella obvious but everyone was proud and happy for them.

Jules and Allison became extremely close. It was obvious the two had feelings for each other but they didn't want to ruin their friendship.

The British couple joined school and cobra kai two weeks ago. Freya disliked both of them so much.

That morning Jules ran to Freya "Woah there calm down, what happened?"

"You won't believe what I just found out!"