Chapter 2

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning ahead guys, This is a partly smut scene chapter update so if you think that you can't or don't want to read any of it. Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence haha

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading guys.

so here it is.

==============================================================================

Type POV

I'm currently in my room here at the university. This private room is owned by me. It was set up by my dad whenever I have a private lesson. I set up my room here with a bed so that whenever I need to study for my exam, I can just stay here. I don't want to waste time going back and forth to our mansion.

Yes! A Spoiled Brat. I admit but I don't care. They have to deal with it. but despite of me being like this, this is how much I'm focused and serious with my studies. I can't disappoint my dad, not for me but for Tharn. I need to do good because I don't want my dad to do what he did to Tharn again. I can't!! Because of me! I can't take it.

 I can't!! Because of me! I can't take it

I was destroying everything here!!! I feel so frustrated!! I'm so angry!!

I was really angry right now!! and not just to that Camilla but in Tharn. How dare he defend that girl in front of everything. I can hear those people talk about them now. They think that Tharn and Camilla are a thing. I saw them being the Hot topic now on our student circle website. Tharn is very much known to this university because he the only one who has a scholarship here. He doesn't come from any powerful family. He was able to join us here at our school because of me.

My father allowed him to attend our school at the same time, he was assigned to guard me, He was called my slave by my father. His job is to guard and attend to all my needs. I was supposed to treat him that way, but he my only friend. We've been friends ever since he was brought to our home right after my mother died when I was just 7 years old. He was by my side ever since. He was my best friend until we became together last year. I love him so much and I know he loves me too. He is the only person whom I can trust and who knows me well.